Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

bootcamp #1

centexn
Trust:

bootcamp #1

Hello...

I d like to clear a bit of confusion after seeing the first bootcamp episode.

After you select 20 keywords do these become 20 separate websites or word press blogs after which you go out and find 20 different articles specific to each keyword. I am so new I dont know what good questions to ask..I hope the above made sense.

Tks
C
curtis1974
Trust:
Hello there, I myself is new but what I get from the boot camp is that the 20 keywords all relate to the product that you are promoting. Remember Mark chose the "flight smimulator product. If you notice they all have the root keyword flight smiulator.

They are also tightly grouped together relevant to the product and each will become an article for your blog.

The article should be well written and SEO for search engine traffic.

This is what I understand. If anyone has a different understanding, please add your response.
kleist
Trust:
Hi there,

I am all new here (premium) but cannot find the bootcamp videos. Can you help?

Kleist
wollowra
Trust:
When you first log in, it will be under the HOME link.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
simplicityfarmgirl
Trust:
Mark said the replay for Bootcamp #1 would be on today and I can't find it? I looked under the HOME link as suggested and still don't see it? Can someone tell me specifically where it is? It was SOOOO much info, I really need to see it again. Especially the last hour when I was so tired my eyes kept wanting to close! I'm up very early, so that was late for me! Thanks!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
wrong thread this was marks blogging bootcamp back in december. the jetpack bootcamp will be in the members area, it is just running a little behind.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Dec 12, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.