Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Boot Camp Number Three

curtis1974
Trust:

Boot Camp Number Three

How was the 3rd edition of the Boot Camp webinar? I missed it! Does anyone one have any comments on it?

Thanks
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi, I'm still in the middle of processing it (GotoWebinar produces a weird format that requires a few passes through Windows Media Encoder which takes quite a few hours). I should have it online in the next 6-12 hours.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

bartko09
Trust:
I caught about 15 minutes of it at about the middle of the webinar. Looked like great information, as always. Looking forward to the replay! :)
kevenwteam
Trust:
I watched the Affiliate Bootcamp Webinar 1 & 2, but now I cannot find the link to watch Webinars 3 & 4. Can anyone tell me where the Affiliate Bootcamp Webinars are located?
PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
have bootcamps.... been downloaded - does anyone know the links?

This topic was started on Dec 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.