Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Blog Theme

ellatep
Trust:

Blog Theme

I want to add a blog to my website but I am totally confused with all the themes available. Its a lose belly fat site and I am using wordpress and affilorama. Does anyone have any suggestions for the best theme. I just want something very simple and clear. Or is it best to buy a theme?
Ella
vqaa
Trust:
The best free theme is Atahualpa
You can almost anything with it that a paid theme will do and it has support
You can make it look like your original site
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Ella,

Are you thinking of having your own blog and linking it to your Affilojetpack website? Or are you thinking of creating a blog within your Affilojetpack website?

You will find that it's a matter of preference as blog themes go. affil96754 prefers Atahualpa while I prefer the simple Wordpress 2010 Theme
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

michael025
Trust:
affil96754 wrote:The best free theme is Atahualpa
You can almost anything with it that a paid theme will do and it has support
You can make it look like your original site

I totally agree....Atahualpa looks very nice and is completely customizable....perfect for a blog theme : )

This topic was started on May 24, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.