Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Blog Post Problem (Need Help)

curtis1974
Trust:

Blog Post Problem (Need Help)

Does anybody here knows how to fix a blog that does not load the post page? My blog is giving me a hard time. This blog is over a year old and it's just not acting right. It's a make money online blog (i don't even know how what I was talking about in the first place to start a blog like this) but thats what happenends when you just do what comes to mind as a newbie.

How can you tell someone how to make money online when you yourself haven't made a dime yet! Talk about ignorance. Here's my problem though...

Whenever I make a post, the post page does not load becomes white and nothing happenends. If I go back to check from the admin panel, the post is there. But that is it. This new post should be on the first page as the post I just made but its not there. An older post seems to be stuck there.

I tried everything that I read online about this problem and can't seem to fix it.

I need some help on this one.

URL = richsplurger.com/blog1

Thanks
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
It looks like you're using one of the "sticky" plugins... are you?
sheepfarmer
Trust:
If you have not already re-checked your "reading settings" you may want to do that. You may want to make sure that for your Front pages displays your "latest posts" button is marked.
Give somebody a hug>> http://www.cafepress.com/artbyemily1

curtis1974
Trust:
I will check guys and get back to you all.

This topic was started on Dec 19, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.