Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

BEWARE of this person!

jpastorizo
Trust:

BEWARE of this person!

Hi Affiloramans,

I hope you guys are doing well.

The reason I am writing this post is to warn you about a person who is a member of Affilorama. So let's cut to the chase and let's get to it. I dont know his username here in the forum but his full name is Nicholas Bryant.

On October 19th this person inquired about my article writing service and was asking the cost for 30 articles. He said that he sent Affilorama support a message cause he wants to make sure he has good keywords. Anyway, we had a few more emails until October 23rd. I did not here from him until November 7th and instructed me to send an invoice for 5 original articles. He replied on November 9th with his 5 keywords he wants us to optimize the articles for.

On November 11th he sent an email asking for the turnaround time. I was away for a couple of days and I didnt know that my account manager Celine was not able to reply to this person Nicholas Bryant. And only after a day of not being able to reply to his email he sent this message:

i am requesting that you contact me. This is not the way you conduct business. When I was writing about my order you wrote everyday and now that I have paid for the first half i can't get any response. If I am not contacted by tomorrow then i will request a refund notify pay pal of your scam and also give an honest review of your service to affilorama and other well known forums. I suggest you contact me ASAP as this is surely pointing to the fact that this is a scam. Kind reguards

Guys, some of you have done business with me. You know how I deal with my clients. Our service may not impress every client but we do our very best to make them happy. Ive also mentioned here in the forum before that my team is located in the Philippines. Anyway, the message below was my exact reply to this person:

Hi Nicholas,

Good morning.
I was away for a couple of days and I wasnt aware that you have not been contacted by my account manager, Celine.

My account manager Celine doesn't have access to this email (articles (at) pastorizo.com) because this is for client acquisition which I am responsible for.
For projects that are on-going, we communicate with our clients through the basecamp project management tool, which you created an account in.
My account manager is the one responsible for all our clients on all our on-going projects.
Sometimes she is not able to reply fast enough due to the time difference (she's in the Philippines).

In the Basecamp email invitation we sent to you it says:
"Please create your login information to our "Project Room". This project management area is where project communications will take place so we have everything documented and centralized in one location."

I understand your frustration, but just to let you know my service is not a scam.
I'm not gonna tarnish my good name. Not for a million dollars and certainly not for a 5 article order.
I am one of the guys who have been helpful in affilorama until I got really busy.
You can even check out my profile there http://www.affilorama.com/member/jpastorizo.

If you feel like we scammed you because we failed to reply to your email in 1 day, I am sorry.
Let me know if you still want us to complete this project for you or if you want to cancel this project and get a refund.
Thank you.

Regards,
Jon
http://www.jonpastorizo.com

Anyway, he replied on November 13th and wanted the project completed. We went ahead and completed the project and sent it to him on the same day, November 13. At this point this person has only paid for half of the project. After sending him the 5 original articles we never heard from him. I followed up a few times regarding the payment for the invoice for the remaining 50% fee of the project but still had no reply until last night, December 10th. This was almost a month after we completed the project. Dont you agree with me that providers like me need prompt and honest feedback so I can work with my team to continually improve our processes and be able to streamline it to be able to provide the best service to our clients? What was on the email was very disturbing. Here it is:

Hello This is Nicholas Bryant , I am replying to your invoice for the final payment of twent one dollars and twenty five cents. The reason I haven't replied is because the articles were not original. Please allow me to elaborate, the articles I recieved from your team were mediocre, and I actually expected that. The problem with them was that they were nothing but rewrites, and if you don't have copies of the originals then please let me know because I will e-mail them to you. I was planning on giving you a positive review, but after the work I recieved I figured you knew they were not of quality. The reason I felt this way was because you took so long to send the invoice. Since you are sending it , I will require that you make them original articlles as promised on your site. I understand you consider yourself a business man, and I do too, but this is not good business. I assure you that I will not tolerate this kind of MESS. i WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO USING YOUR SERVICE, BUT THE FACT IS THAT YOUR WRITERS ARE NOT NATIVE TO AMERICA. If you atre not using native american writers then you atleast need to double check there work. Please understand, I am sure you probably found some decent writers on odesk.com or something, but you need to check the work yourself before you claim your service to be of quality. If you would like I will not use your articles, because I i have been in affiliatte marketing for over a year n ow and I have made money. So please respond as soon as possible thank you.

Here is my problem with the following sentences he wrote in his email. Ive bolded them. My reply to the sentences are in italics.

"The reason I haven't replied is because the articles were not original"
- When our client orders original articles that is what we deliver. We do honest business dealings and my clients can vouch for that.

"Please allow me to elaborate, the articles I recieved from your team were mediocre, and I actually expected that."
- If the articles were mediocre why would this person Nicholas Bryant use them on his own website?
The articles on these two webpages are what we sent him and is now published on his own affiliate website:
h**p://winbackanex.net/guaranteed-ways-to-get-my-girlfriend-back/
h**p://winbackanex.net/how-to-get-my-man-back/
(I didnt want to give him a free link back to his site by posting the exact url. Just change the ** with tt)

"The problem with them was that they were nothing but rewrites, and if you don't have copies of the originals then please let me know because I will e-mail them to you."
- As I said the articles we send are original articles. This person even tries mock me by saying he will email the article sto me if I dont have copies of them. How can we not have copies of these original articles when we were the ones who wrote them!

"Since you are sending it , I will require that you make them original articlles as promised on your site."
- This is funny. After almost 4 weeks of no feedback and not paying the 50% of the project fee he now tries to extort new original articles from us. He said our articles are mediocre right? Why is he now wanting original articles written? Funny guy.

" i WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO USING YOUR SERVICE, BUT THE FACT IS THAT YOUR WRITERS ARE NOT NATIVE TO AMERICA."
- We never claimed our writers are native to America. Ive mentioned it here in the forum and for the ones who asks, that my team is located in the Philippines.

Dear friends, I didnt want to waste your time on this. I just wanted to say what I feel and to warn you about this person. He will take advantage of you. In his email last night he tried to extort me for new sets of original articles because he accuses us of just sending rewrites ->> "Since you are sending it , I will require that you make them original articlles as promised on your site.". After saying that the articles he received from us were mediocre and that he expected that, he now asks for original articles? Can you believe this guy???

His name is Nicholas Bryant.
If you are currently dealing with this person just be very careful.

Sincerely,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

carlmasure
Trust:
Hey J,

Don't sweat it too much. The world is filled with chronic complainers, scammers, and every other manner of morons who make it a hobby to annoy everyone they come into contact with. Just move right through it.

Best,
Carl
redlinenz
Trust:
I have used Renato's article service many times now and am more than happy to recommend them. The more specific you are in your article requirements, the harder they work at meeting those requirements and they always keep you in the loop on things where possible.

Thanks Renato and your team!
jpastorizo
Trust:
Hey Carl,

I know I just need to move through it bro. It just got into me because I do honest business and I've never scammed or plan to scam anyone. My name and my credibility is priceless to me man.

I really have to be in here again more often. I guess I never realized I missed my Affilorama family!

Regards,
Renato

jpastorizo
Trust:
Hey Chris,

Thanks for that mate.
My account manager posted updates for you in the project room about 6 hours ago.

Regards,
Renato

esolutions
Trust:
Hi Renato,

There are two ways to avoid these types in the future:

1. Charge a bit more for your articles... usually those looking for the lowest prices are also the most costly.

2. At the first sign of trouble or even if you have a strange feeling towards the client, cut it off. You'll lose a client, but save much headache (like what you have described).
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

jpastorizo
Trust:
Hey esolutions,

Thanks for your comment. They're things that are definitely worth considering.

Regards,
Renato

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hey, Renato, sorry to hear about the problems. But, on the good side, it brought you back into the forum. nice to see you again.

Having worked both sides of the writing, I understand your frustration. some clients are easy to work with, and some are just impossible.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jcdean
Trust:
Not sure why I am responding to this thread. I guess it is because I love affilorama so much.

My 2 cents;

I don't believe this sort of thing belongs on the forum,
Venting is O.K. but to mention a members by name like that was inappropriate, IMHO.

Good night everyone.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

jpastorizo
Trust:
Hey James,

Nice to hear from you again bro!

Renato

jpastorizo
Trust:
jcdean wrote:Not sure why I am responding to this thread. I guess it is because I love affilorama so much.

My 2 cents;

I don't believe this sort of thing belongs on the forum,
Venting is O.K. but to mention a members by name like that was inappropriate, IMHO.

Good night everyone.

Jcdean,

I don't see anything wrong with it since my intention is to warn my fellow Affilorama members if they are currently dealing with this person. I only want them to be aware. Thanks for your comment.

Renato

1netpreneur
Trust:
funny that I never saw this ppost until now... lol well for the record, You delivered 5 articles. as you said yourself you only saw 2 on my blog... and the funny thing about it is that those 2 were just the same keywords, and I actually rewrote them my self just so they would actually make sense... and like you said yourself you only tell members who ask if your writers are native or not... sounds like you knew you would lose customers by broadcasting it... and also point out that you admitted you were out of town for some time... lol not a good way to conduct your business. but I want bash you about it. this thread was the most childish thing I have seen here. you never did disagree with the fact that the articles were of poor quality... hmmm... wonder why... and for the record... the only reason I knew they were rewrites is because I ran them through copyscape... do you know what that is? so for the record I did nothing wrong... I didnt scam you. you should expect dissatisfied customers if you do a dissatisfying job. Just my 2 cents sir, good day!
gemini3rdeye
Trust:
If you want a job well done, do it yourself.
The mind is everything

esolutions
Trust:
This thread should be locked probably, but before that happens, outsourcing is never an exact science, you can have good and bad experiences, but don't be scared off just because of the possibility of a bad experience.

The only way that you will be able to scale your business and your life is by putting trust in others, releasing control and moving on to more important things. There are plenty of people in the world ready and willing to do an exemplary job for you.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree