Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Best Advice To Someone Just Starting?

palenciasuccess1
Trust:

Best Advice To Someone Just Starting?

Hello, My name is German, and I just started on the course. I would like some advice that would help me out even better if possible from students who have just recently started as well. Thanks and keep up the hard work.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi German,

The best advice I could give you is to focus on the course and see it through. Make sure to complete it and follow it through. Do your best not to get sidetracked by new courses. These tend to bring your costs up, and takes your focus away from what you should be doing.

Hope that helps. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any inquiries.

All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

tankctrlr
Trust:
I'll add, ask lots and lots of questions here on the forums!

Let me try and answer your first question you might have, Yes get a domain & your hosting setup along with setting up your WordPress website while you are going through the lessons! ;)
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

kurt
Trust:
I think the above advice is very good. It is easy to get distracted by other courses - many of us have. But, I've come to learn how important it is to stay focused. Learning too much from too many sources can actually be a setback in the beginning. It can distract you and slow down your progress. You already started on this course, so it would be better to see it through before going on to learn more from other sources.

You're likely to have questions arise as you go through the course. I have asked a lot of questions on this forum and got lots of help from doing so. It is a resource, so might as well make use of it too.

But, there is something I would add. It may seem like a long road ahead, and at times it feels like it's going to take forever to make things happen. But, make sure you are doing something every single day to move forward. I stated making a bullet point list of things that I need to get done. You don't need any special daily planner type of software for this. I have found that a piece of paper and a pen is best. That way, you always have your "to do" list on your desk right there in front of you. And you can just check things off as you get them done. This has been working very well for me because it helps me keep track of where I'm at and what I need to do next. It helps me stay focused and to keep moving forward.
johnnysantiago
Trust:
hi German,
The best advice I could give you is to take action. What you learn in Affilorama is useless if you don't take action and apply what you learn.

Check out this quote from Bruce Lee:
“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.”
― Bruce Lee
iamhuyngo
Trust:
My advice to learn all the tricks and try it out. There will be some failures and successes along the way. Be patient and constantly learning.
free classifieds listing: http://4kuku.com
funny jokes: http://funnyjokesweb.com
addicting games: http://maxaddictinggames.com
clasificados online: http://elclasificadosonline.com

salamei
Trust:
Be patient, very patient. it's new! Give yourself a chance to actually absorb and fully understand the material. WHEN YOU GET FRUSTRATED take a break. Come back and try it again.

How patient are you? Of most of the people who failed with affiliate marketing a very large portion of them were impatient. They expected too much too soon! Then they start jumping from one program to another and eventually affiliate marketing gets a bad rap in their eyes and folks like them for not being a good way to earn money.

Pace yourself
To All Your Success
T-Jay
Donald Whitehead (Alias TJay):
http://www.adeptlifechanges.com

palenciasuccess1
Trust:
Thanks everybody for the advice, I am taking all advice information and options into my routine when I am working.
PremiumMember
joeddy.busby
Trust:
Hello everyone. I am very new to this. I recently started on Sunday. I have a question and I apologize if its silly. I am wondering do I have to market several clickbank products on my website.?I want to use nutrition as a niche. So does this mean on my site I have will a ton of health related products...from clickbank or from amazon. Is this correct? Or will I have one site focusing on one product only? Thanks for reading and for your help in advance..
palenciasuccess1
Trust:
Hello joeddy.busby, From what I can tell you, from start you want to begin with a niche you are most comfortable with, and have an understanding of to make it easier on yourself. Begin with only digital products, and you don't have to start with ton of related products. as you start getting familiar with things, you would want to for couple of reasons. First it helps your site look like you know about what you are promoting, helps with SEO ranking and it helps you with traffic landing on one related product that's link to your site that has all that ton of related traffic. What I have decided to do is taking it slowly but surely. its like my mom always tells me till this day; don't try to take the world, step by step doesn't trip you. hope it helps.
PremiumMember
joeddy.busby
Trust:
Thank you so much for your advice...It is much appreciated!! I do like what your mom says to - she is so right...

I really need any example tho. So I want to use health and fitness - and my niche then I am thinking of doing nutrition or remedies. But I think remedies because I am more famaliar. But I have not idea how or what to put on my site. Like will it but just home remedy items - then the link to purchase. I am missing part of the picture..

I need a solid example..

Thanks for your help in advance.
thejewel
Trust:
joeddy.busby wrote:Thank you so much for your advice...It is much appreciated!! I do like what your mom says to - she is so right...

I really need any example tho. So I want to use health and fitness - and my niche then I am thinking of doing nutrition or remedies. But I think remedies because I am more famaliar. But I have not idea how or what to put on my site. Like will it but just home remedy items - then the link to purchase. I am missing part of the picture..

I need a solid example..

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi! joeddy.busby - This advice is coming from a traditional marketing POV. Always start by identifying your target market. Be specific when creating a profile for your target market.

For example: - Home remedies. Who would most likely to use that? Moms? Dads? Working moms? Stay at home moms? Kids?

If you have identified your target market already, this will guide you on your content. Example, if you're targeting moms only, your content and design should be something that is easily relatable to moms. Or you can have the tone of your website's voice be a mom as well.

Hope this helps! :)
themomentrepreneurs
Trust:
Hello everyone,

I am now well on my way with my affilo website. I have now about 100 subscribers...my question is when based on a general timeline, can I expect to start making $$$. My emails are being sent out as per the program, and my content has been built. I am now simply following the instructions to increase daily traffic to my site, but I haven't seeing a dollar yet. Does it take an average number of subscribers, or is there something I am missing.
Thank you in advance.
http://www.howtousethelawofattraction.biz
abnjohn
Trust:
It is possible that your conversion rate on 100 subscribers may be zero. Why, because your focus is on selling. Did you do your lessons on C-T-P-M. (Content-Traffic-Presell-Monetise). Please go back and revise the lessons. If you don't have them ask.
I am sure the 100 subscribers don't know you. This is so because you have not Presold them. With a lot of competition in the market place today 100 subscribers are a far cry to make a dollar. Keep on with your traffic campaign and start hard sales when you feel that you are wearing a human face in the Internet. Your subscribers responses to your keyword based rich contents will tell you now is the time for you to hard sell on them. Do this the Dollars will start to come. Keep reading and master affiliate marketing, it is interesting when you know want you are doing. In the making of money there is no easy way. Do the right things the money will come. Fire on the money is close by. keep on increasing the daily traffic. don't fail to call me when the Dollars start coming. Bye for now.John. www.newmarketwave.com
PremiumMember
edisongarciaespinal
Trust:
I need help I just start now please help me anyone
doublebonus10
Trust:
edisongarciaespinal wrote:I need help I just start now please help me anyone

Ok sir, You can tell me about what do you want to know.
How can i help you ?
Offline Marketing Tips here http://offlinemarketingzone.com

annep
Trust:
Hi everyone! I've just been starting here and have just got to the point of getting my domain name, etc. and unlocking my first jetpack. A question for anyone - it says in the training video about unlocking the website but when I unlocked the jetpack there was no button that said "unlock website" - only "unlock content". Did anyone else come across this? I have done everything else right up to this point so I'm hoping the website will operate okay? Help!!

This topic was started on Mar 19, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.