Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Been to the Philippine islands? If so where?

affilojetpackpurchasedept
Trust:

Been to the Philippine islands? If so where?

I have been in several places in the Philippines. I went to Boracay beach, Cebu and a diving place there, and Manila. Did this on a couple of trips.

Have you been to the Philippines?

Andrew
Private message me if you want to purchase AffiloJetPack through my affiliate link because if you do purchase it through my link I will show you how you can have your web site business owned by a protected company that you own and operate for a small price relatively, and you can have people, Google, and affiliate programs pay you in a strong currency like the Hong Kong dollar, Aussie Dollar, or the New Zealand Dollar and the money goes into a protected bank instead of into the currency or a bank in the crumbling economy of your debt ridden country wherever you may be. You do not have to be paid in a quickly depreciating currency anymore and you can worry less about your business being taken away from you if it is attacked for selling something GOOD that a police state agency does not like since they are protecting the big sellers who do not like to lose profits to little old you and your web site business.

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Andrew,

Wow. Those are great places to go to in the Philippines. I have been to Cebu as well. Funny as it seems, being a local here, I have not been to Boracay (nor do I plan to, there are plenty of pretty beaches here. :) ) I have been to Baguio, Iloilo, Bohol, and Ilocos.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

affilojetpackpurchasedept
Trust:
The diving village in Cebu was Moal Boal if that is the right spelling? I remember that a lot of reefs had been dynamited by the fisherman but an agreement had been made between the diving operators and the fisherman so that the fisherman did not destroy all the reefs with their dynamite.

I liked Boracay also because there was no road in back of the beach so there were no cars making noise and no cars spewing out fumes. The beach could have been cleaned up nicer than it was.

Andrew
Private message me if you want to purchase AffiloJetPack through my affiliate link because if you do purchase it through my link I will show you how you can have your web site business owned by a protected company that you own and operate for a small price relatively, and you can have people, Google, and affiliate programs pay you in a strong currency like the Hong Kong dollar, Aussie Dollar, or the New Zealand Dollar and the money goes into a protected bank instead of into the currency or a bank in the crumbling economy of your debt ridden country wherever you may be. You do not have to be paid in a quickly depreciating currency anymore and you can worry less about your business being taken away from you if it is attacked for selling something GOOD that a police state agency does not like since they are protecting the big sellers who do not like to lose profits to little old you and your web site business.

liveinasiablog
Trust:
I used to live there, part time in Manila and part time in Anilao, Batangas province. A friend and I opened a small dive resort there, called Coral Bay. The Philippines is a great country, except for those pesky barangay captains who are always trying to extort money from everyone!

Now I'm in Thailand. ...similar to the Philippines--but with a bit more rule of law.
PremiumMember
mystique_fab
Trust:
I'm from Cebu, the best place in the Philippines.. Of course I'm bias. :D

Now I'm in Australia, the best country in the world. Again, I'm bias :D
stefanieuy
Trust:
I've been to Iligan City, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Manila, Tagaytay, Boracay, Bohol, Davao, Dumaguete, Siquijor, Camiguin, Bukidnon, Bacolod, Laguna, Pagadian, Dipolog

Wow.. I just realized that's a lot of places already hehe :)
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Hi Andrew,

Nice places. As a local, what I like most would be the beaches here. I have been to Puerto Galera, Boracay, Mactan, Anilao, Nasugbu, Pagudpod, and Subic.

Every summer, I always see to it I hit another beach and get really tanned. :)

Still, I have plans going to Cam Sur, Zambales, Bolinao, and Sumilon Island. You may want to check those out too.

Mary
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! http://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: http://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: http://www.affilorama.com/facebook

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

forums2connect
Trust:
I have never been to Philippines but surely heard of San Miguel and Boracay beach.

Would love to visit some day!!

This topic was started on May 11, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.