Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Be notified when Amazon.com updates their Affiliate reports

ricardo.de.jong
Trust:

Be notified when Amazon.com updates their Affiliate reports

Hello fellow affiliates,

I made a free tool that monitors the Amazon.com Associate reports and lets you know when you can log in to check your earnings (the varying update times have been bugging me for a while).

Check it out at: http://www.associatealert.com/

If you have any further ideas for this, please let me know!

(hope this isn't considered spam).
dmcqpu
Trust:
I have a somewhat related idea: Why not create a free tool for ClickBank that emails you when you make a sale. I'm tired of needing to check my ClickBank stats every day. I would much prefer receive an email if a sale is made.
ricardo.de.jong
Trust:
That's not a bad idea at all. Are ClickBank's stats realtime or do they update it at certain intervals during the day?
dmcqpu
Trust:
I believe they are realtime but I'm not entirely sure...
dmcqpu
Trust:
I'm glad you like the idea. I thought of it a couple of weeks ago because I got sick of needing to log in over and over again every day to see if I made any sales. I'd much rather be notified via e-mail when a sale is made so I could use the time saved to work on more profitable activities.

This topic was started on Dec 14, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.