14 Mar 08
03 Oct 09 5:48 am
This is hard to diagnose.
It could be anything.
Sometimes you just have to keep pushing along and building those links.
May I give my opinion on your site though. I am not suggesting this is why you are not getting sales but just thought I would give you my suggestions while I was here...
1. Your header alt text needs to have a keyword or site title in it.
2. The gray on your site background would not be my first choice... just dulls everything down.
3. I have never been a fan of having space at the top of my page. Move it all up to the top.
4. Some of the pictures on your site have ALT text but it's just one word... Ex: how to stop a divorce. The picture just says Divorce.
5. You need an opt in box with a free report etc... Get that list building up.
6. Maybe look at expanding your products on offer other than clickbank.
I found this at number 2 in Google (Australia) http://www.keepyourmarriage.com/
It has an affiliate program.
Hope things pick up for you. Sorry I don't have a deeper explanation for you.
Maybe someone else can chime in here...
Last edited by michellerana
on 03 Nov 09 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.
-- Robert Brault