Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Backlink Profit Monster

PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:

Backlink Profit Monster

A few weeks ago I purchased Backlink Profit Monster. The software was working real well until Yahoo Site Explorer dropped off the planet. Now the software is worthless.

Problem- I have contacted support@BacklinkProfitMonster. Have not received a reply. I liked the software but I am considering requesting a refund. I have a week or so left of my 60 day trial period.

Any ideas!

Margene
esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

If it's not working and you're not receiving a reply I hope that you're actually able to receive the refund.

Sadly many developers ended up stuck with nothing when Yahoo Site Explorer shut down.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
sounds like they disapeared to keep from honoring the refunds. that is part of why I always like making purchases through paypal. Paypal will make sure you get the refund
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
I will know within a few days. The purchase was made through Clickbank using a PayPal card.

My preference would be for the software to function properly. Since I have not had any contact from support I am assuming that they do not know how to correct the problem of Yahoo Site Explorer being taken off-line.

I will be surprised if I actually lose money.

Margene
PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
The money has been returned! I would have prefered a working computer program. Thank you everyone.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Margene,

That's great news! At least you get your money back. Still, I agree with you: a working software that could have helped you earn more is much better.

Happy Holidays!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
The other day I received an email from the company stating they had found a fix for the problem. I will probably be re-purchasing the software. It was a real time saver. If the fix gets the same information it is well worth it.

Thanks everyone.

Margene

This topic was started on Dec 10, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.