Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Aweber follow up not working

feeoshea
Trust:

Aweber follow up not working

Hoping that some-one shed some light on why my 1st follow up message isn't working.
I've loaded up the form which directs to a download page - all that works fine but my 1st letter isn't going out immediately.
At this stage there is only the one message and I've done it in the Html version - in the past I've loaded up more than one message and not the Html version - but I wouldn't have thought that would be the problem.
I can't understand why it's not working - it's never happened before.
Can anyone help please?
jethro.aragon
Trust:
Hi feeoshea,

How's your aweber follow up email now? Is it already working? What I suggest, if it's not going to have any major effect, you can redo everything and make sure that the setup is in order. It's very important that you find a solution to this right away. Have you tried getting in touch with aweber support? I'm pretty sure it's just something really minor but usually that's the hardest glitch to find.

I hope all is well now.

Cheers!
-Jethro-

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.”

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
did you check to make sure it didn't go into the spam folder? sometimes they wind up there, even when they shouldn't. that has happened to mine a few times.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Jul 04, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.