Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

As I am new to this is there anyone living here in Hamilton?

hotrodralm
Trust:

As I am new to this is there anyone living here in Hamilton?

I would like to know if there are any Affiliate members living here in Hamilton New Zealand whom I would be able to have an informal meeting and chat with to help me get started and in the right direction as an Affiliate given my current situation

I have spent a lot of time going through the Afilorama website only to get weight down with way too much information.

Basically I just want to talk with someone face to face who is already up and running and does not mind giving me some advice.

I have looked on the members forum however I was not getting anywhere on there either.

Even if there was someone living close to Hamilton i.e. Auckland

Regards

Antony
brycelrae81
Trust:
Hey Antony,

I am also in Hamilton. I am no expert.. I find Affilorama & Salehoo very useful. If you want to get in touch maybe we could have a chat.

Regards,
Bryce http://www.nzhomebusiness.com
hotrodralm
Trust:
Hi Bryce

Thank you so much for getting in touch with me.
I would really like to meet up with you for a chat when it suits you.

Below is my email address
Email: hotrodralm@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards
Antony
brycelrae81
Trust:
Hey Antony,

I have been meaning to get in touch again.
What are you up to these days ?
hotrodralm
Trust:
Hi Bryce

Sorry for the late reply .
Im still looking for work and was looking at revisiting Affilorama and that's when I saw your message.
Hope you are all good, hows things going for you and what are you up to?

This topic was started on Apr 01, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.