Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Article Submitter

robzeeb
Trust:

Article Submitter

Hi Everyone or Anyone. Has anyone tried Brad Callens "Article Submitter"? Or is there a better submit tool out there? I like Article Syphon but a monthly charge at the moment is not in the budget. And if you use a Submit Tool, do you need to spin articles for each submission? Any help appreciated. Rob Sinclair.
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Hey Rob,

There's actually a free tool called Article Submission Helper that will submit articles to about 100 different directories for you.

It takes spun articles too, which is pretty cool.

(props to DigiBlue for recommending this a few months ago).
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

robzeeb
Trust:
Thank you Cterao. This looks like it will do the trick. Rob.
moonybeem
Trust:
Hi, year i was wondering the same thing. The free one sounds great but article submitter submits to like six hundred do you think this is worth the price and do you actually get the back links? :)
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
The problem with many of these article submitters is that they post to low level directories, and there is no way to update them to change the directories.

I have one that I got as a bonus to a product that I baught a year a go, and 75% of the directories in it no longer exist. a few others have blocked auto submission software. so it may have 600 directories, but can you really submit to that many? not usually.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

moonybeem
Trust:
May i be cheeky and ask what you use to get your back links? Surely you don't do it manually?

Thanks for they reply.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I just answered that in anther post of yours actually. but the short answer is outsourcing to someone else with proven results, and consistency not quantity is what matters.

and yes, when i do it myself it is 100% manual.

moonybeem
Trust:
Sorry for repeating i wrote this before i realized it had been answered.. oops.

May i ask where do you look to find good cheap outsourcing? there are soo many sites on it i just don't know where to start.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
there are a lot. I have a few that I promote on my blog, but my main source is looking through special offer sections on forums. usually they are limited time offers, so always changing. when i see results I like, i will pay more for the high value backlinks they give me.

There are a few people here that do some. Renato is one. I believe Sonotin has an seo service as well. you may check them out and see if they have any special offers for affilorama members.

This topic was started on Jul 07, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.