Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Article Marketing Automation

hal8
Trust:

Article Marketing Automation

Hi there. Just wanted to ask a question form a newbie.

I have my site all up and running and I was just wondering if Article Marketing Automation is still a good way to get backlinks with.

I have read some old artices, but not sure if still vaild with post google panda etc

Thanks
PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
Article marketing is still an acceptable method of building quality backlinks. After the latest Panda update the links do NOT possess the same backlink juice they once did. However, this does not mean you should discontinue this method of creating backlinks to your website.

Article Marketing Automation along with Unique Article Wizard are viable methods of backlink creation. I have several sites that are still ranking that have relied totally on article marketing. These services are reputable time savers making the backlinks created a minimal labor cost.

After Panda it is best to not depend solely on one type of backlinks. Backlink diversification is prime. Acquire backlinks using social marketing as well as article marketing. Commenting on blogs and forums is very important in today's backlink creation process.
pgvonline
Trust:
As newstart says, backlink diversification is important.

I understand that such services as UAW are still working because, even though the articles are 'spun', to google they are unique content, which post Panda is good.

Other methods of backlinking to consider are having a number of web 2.0 sites around your money site, protecting the site, and then backlinking to these sites, with any number of backlinks.

This is the method Matt Carter uses.

Kind regards

Peter
Why You Will Fail to Make $100K in 2012 - http://www.my-money-mentor.com/affilorama-100k

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi hal8,

Welcome to Affilorama! :)

Article marketing in general is a good way to get backlinks. As Margene pointed out though, it is best to use other backlinking methods along with article marketing to get optimal results. You might also want to go over our recent blogpost on Article Marketing.

Hope that helps. Have a great weekend!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Personally, I never had much luck with AMA by itself. it can be an effective part of your strategy, but don't rely on it. Now days, I outsource that completely and pay someone to build those links for me, while I focus my efforts on other forms of direct engagement in my niche.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
It's great if you can outsource it because building links naturally can eat up a lot of one's time.For those that can't I suggest you set aside a few hours each day for link building and assign a day for each strategy. I will do AMA/article marketing today then tomorrow is forum/blog posting.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jan 20, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.