Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Article Marketing Automation Alternative

carlmasure
Trust:

Article Marketing Automation Alternative

Dear Affilorama,

I have been using AMA for 9 months. The quality of service with AMA is pathetic. There have been service outages and login failures. I haven't used AMA all that often, but given the price and the expectations, I would think these kind of repeated difficulties would eventually be resolved. If this is how the member base is serviced, I have to question the effectiveness of their submission program.

Having said that, are there any compatible services that are just as effective, but far more reliable? I'm ready to quit AMA.

Thanks,
Carl
ellatep
Trust:
Yes I would also like to know if there is another service that is great and does the same thing as AMA if not better?
cheers
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi there, Mark recommends SEO Link Vine. Check it out!
carlmasure
Trust:
Thank you so much!
pzenji
Trust:
@carlmasure, we use AMA but complement it with other programs like Unique Article Wizard, Article Marketing Robot, Article Productions among others.
These are very powerful but you need to back these up with other small programs.
AMA is fine if used together with other tools.
SEnuke is another alternative but the price is too steep!
I hope this helps.

Dennis
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

darlenen
Trust:
I've had my ups and downs with AMA. They can be very frustrating to deal with. I got into a big fight with a customer service rep when I told her that she needed to read emails before she responded to them with some kind of inane crap that didn't address the issue I raised. Not to mention that you have to wait 24 hours to get a response.

However, I keep going back to them because I make money when I have a membership, and my sales go down when I get annoyed enough with them to cancel it. I looked at SEO Linkvine, but it cost $67 a month, as opposed to $47 a month for AMA. So I guess it's a good deal if you don't need any customer service!
darlenen
Trust:
Well, I just tried to log in to AMA and couldn't do it. I went to PayPal and clicked on their customer service website, and got a placeholding page. This doesn't look good. If I can't get logged in tomorrow, I may be canceling my subscription again and going with SEO Newsvine, even if it IS more expensive. If AMA is down, it's certainly NOT worth the money.
faradina
Trust:
I just tried going to the AMA website and it came up just fine. But when I tried to log in, it would not let me either. I wonder what's going on. I have submitted a support request to AMA for this.
darlenen
Trust:
Apparently AMA is using a new support center. I was very impressed. When I emailed them about not being able to log in, I got a response almost immediately, instead of having to wait til Monday to hear back from them. They reset my password for me.

I tried logging in right after I got their email, and I got in right away, but when I tried to check my article stats, it kicked me back to the log in page! I sent them another email, with no response so far. But I tried logging in again about an hour ago with the new password, and it worked just fine. I was able to submit three articles. So I guess it took a while for whatever fix they applied to work. But I'm happy to report it seems to be OK now.
daria19
Trust:
As an alternative to SEO Link Vine, I can also highly recommend BuildMyRank.com. It's given me some great results.
http://wp-robot.net - Create Autoblogs with WPRobot Wordpress Plugin

culpetm
Trust:
Hi, everyone.

I use SENuke. Their customer service is very responsive, and the results are incredible!

Here is a summary of SENuke's services:
- You can publish on the Internet’s top 40 high-traffic Web 2.0 sites, 12 of the top article sites (inclusing Ezineartcles), 32 social bookmarking sites, and 23 RSS aggregator websites - all with a single submission, and if you use spinnable articles, everything will be unique. If you don't have any spinnable articles, SENuke provides 50 per month.
- You can also submit your profile (with backlinks) to over 400 PR4-PR8 sites with a single submission
- SENuke also has a great keyword research tool
- Plus, you can automatically link all your wikis, hubs, articles, and blogs

As I said, I use SENUke. In fact, I got my website, The Free Article Generator, onto the first page of Google in under two weeks using SENuke, and I did that using the free trial. For those of you who are just starting out and don't have a lot of cash to spare, I recommend signing up for the SENuke free trial. Then cancel the service at the end of the free trial. That one week with SENuke will give your websites a SERIOUS boost.

Cheers!
-Valentina
The Free Article Generator... your source for free, unique articles!
www.article-generator.com - free, unique (niche specific) articles you can publish on your own website!
Download These Free eBooks - they have Master Resell Rights, so you can resell them or give them away!

faradina
Trust:
I got a reply from AMA support last Saturday and they said that there was a glitch in their system but it had already been fixed and everything should be back to normal.

Sorry I couldn't get back here sooner to tell you about it. I was on a long weekend trip.
jacaranda
Trust:
for those thinking of using seolinkvine, there is a deeplink in the site where it is offered at $47 with cool bonuses.

will dig it up and put it here
newbie-friendly Membership site for Niche Marketing:

-> http://www.nicheproftclassroom.com/

sheepfarmer
Trust:
I use Article Marketing Robot and think that it is a pretty good product.
Give somebody a hug>> http://www.cafepress.com/artbyemily1

bizbop
Trust:
I haven't used AMA in quite some time, but I agree with Darlene. There will always be the good with the bad when using AMA. I loved using it as my sites would rise in the SERPs when I used it and fall when I didn't. The customer service was terrible and needed to be revamped (glad to here it sounds like they are changing).

While it is a great tool for i.p. diversity you definitely shouldn't use it as your only source of back links. Mix it up and try a couple services if you can afford it.

sheepfarmer wrote:I use Article Marketing Robot and think that it is a pretty good product.

AMR is software that distributes links to different article directories. Where AMA sends out your spun articles to various blogs. I did try the 5 day trial of AMR but I wasn't too impressed, glad to hear that you are getting results though. I do use Article Submission Helper (ASH) which is a very small version of AMR but it's free.

This topic was started on Sep 28, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.