Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Are Your Articles Actually Unique?

namllets
Trust:

Are Your Articles Actually Unique?

Hey guys,

I sure hope so. The thing I'm wondering is, is there a free way to copyscape articles I get from outsourcers? I'm not sure but I think copyscape was a paid product last time I checked. If you don't use copyscape what other methods do you use to make sure you're getting unique articles from your workers?

Thanks guys!
I'm on my journey to finding affiliate freedom. Join me if you want tips and follow along as I go from zero to hopefully thousands per month in affiliate income.
Weekly Updates On My Affiloblueprint Success: http://www.affiliatefreedom.net/

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
copy and paste a couple of paragraphs into google. free....
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

namllets
Trust:
Hey James. I was thinking of a little more reliable. :)
I'm on my journey to finding affiliate freedom. Join me if you want tips and follow along as I go from zero to hopefully thousands per month in affiliate income.

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
do you want free or reliable? they are not usually combined LOL....
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

emilsp
Trust:
Try taking some random pieces of your articles (7-10 words should be fine) and search for them in google using the exact match (put the text in "quotation marks"). Then examine the results to see if you are not getting the same article.

jacq
Trust:
I am slightly confused with the articles I plan to work out in order to get best results in SEO and do things first time the right time.

Here is the scenario:

Title: How to Make Lots of Money Online (This is just an example title)

Question: Should the whole title "How to Make Lots of Money Online" appear in the article body exactly arranged as it is?

Would it still be effectively optimized if only partial keywords would appear repeatedly in the body like: "Make Money Online" or "How to Make Money"

I would appreciate to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Jacq
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Jacq,

Depends on what keyword phrase you are targeting. If you were targeting "Make money Online", then that's the phrase you would want to have appearing in your article at least 1% of the time with it appearing at least once in the first 50 words. If you were targeting "how to make money", then that's the phrase to use in the article (and I'd probably drop "lots" from the title in that case to get an "exact" word match). If you were targeting the whole phrase of the title, then that is what should appear in your article (though that long a phrase may be hard to get to sound natural in a 500 word article).

You don't have to put the title in the "article" box since it will already be in the header and would thus become "redundant" text.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

sonitin
Trust:
Copyscape is the best way - 1 dollar for 20 articles aint a bad deal. Importantly its a strong protection for future copyright issues.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

namllets
Trust:
1 dollar for $20 articles. Wow, didn't know it was that cheap. Thanks for the heads up!

This topic was started on Aug 09, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.