Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Are You Interested In Maximizing Your Time???

carlmasure
Trust:

Are You Interested In Maximizing Your Time???

Hi Guys,

Do you have an interest in ready-made wordpress niche websites with unique content-including at least 10 unique articles?

These sites would be review style sites monetized to: Amazon, Clickbank, Adsense, CPA, etc.

Keyword research done with low competition and high buyer intent?
How about if the custom sites were set up with all the essential plugins?
What if the site structure was perfectly configured to maximize your on-page SEO?

Is it worth it to you to spend your time doing off-page SEO?

Would a time saver like this be a value to you if it was offered for $30?
Or, name your price....

Here's what I'm up to: I'd like to get a little feedback to see if people would be interested in the above.

Let me know your thoughts here, or even PM me.

Thanks!
easyjobs4u2002
Trust:
Hello,

Can you please send more info..

Thanks,
Richi
iandille101
Trust:
Although many still prefer forum posting over off page SEO, there are lots of benefits you can get from it so long as you use it wisely. The tricks here are to use backlinks and link exchange, article submission sites, press release sites, and directory submission sites. You may also create online community, social bookmarking and cross-linking.

This topic was started on Oct 03, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.