Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Are there any Indians making money through affilorama ?

salimdarvesh123
Trust:

Are there any Indians making money through affilorama ?

Hi,
My name is ayaan i live in mumbai, i have been following affilorama from the past 4-5 months, but theres always been a question in my mind , Those affilorama works from india ? will i be able to generate an income ?
i have filled the sign up form for affiloblueprint 2-3 times but at the end moment i cancel it i dont know why but theres a doubt will it work from india..?
please its a request to the affilorama community to help me out...and to even those who are from india and are doing well...

Thanks.
Ayaan Darvesh.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Ayaan,

We have quite a few Affilorama members from India. We've actually just received a testimonial from a gentleman in Mumbai who is doing quite well with AffiloBlueprint:

http://www.affilorama.com/success/derek-anchan

I don't see any reason why being from India should be any hindrance to you. That's the great thing about affiliate marketing: You can do it from pretty much anywhere in the world.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

salimdarvesh123
Trust:
Thanks Aletta,
For sharing the link of that testimonal it has really given me a lot of confidence to start now..and become a member of alliorama community...thanks once again.
PremiumMember
marymclean39
Trust:
This program will work anywhere there are people wanting to buy things and that has an access to a computer. Don't be afraid to do it, just jump on in.
salimdarvesh123
Trust:
Thanks marymclean39 for your advice...
what should i start with Affilo Premium or affilo blueprint ?
PremiumMember
marymclean39
Trust:
I know a good product when I see one,and this is a very good product, I took Mark's advice and went with affiloblueprint. I am completely new to affiliate marketing, and I find that the instruction are easy to understand and easy to follow. Just try and stay on task and don't go straying off . I have a bad tendency to go looking at other things and before I know it, I am lost in some waste land and then I can't find my way back to what I really wanted to do. So, Ayaan, just do one thing at a time and learn that job well, and then proceed to the next task. Keep in touch and let me know who it is going. Mary Ann
PremiumMember
shetty.t9
Trust:
Hi,

I am from India and have one question to ask this forum. Can an newbie Indian Affiliate Marketer target the US audience? Because there are many factors when considering getting into affiliate marketing. The purchasing power of US, Europe is fairly better than India, even though India has seen increase in its purchasing power but still the mindset is quite different when buying affiliate products. I just wanted to know if I can from India, target countries other than India, or else to generate income from any part of the world? Do I have to specifically target countries through SEO or there is no effort needed?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
You can target anywhere in the world. There is no reason why you would be restricted to marketing to an Indian audience, unless your website was entirely in Hindi -- which would probably limit your reach, I imagine :)

We are based in New Zealand, which only has a population of 4 million. Imagine if we were restricted to just marketing to the NZ audience!

There is no need to specifically target countries with your SEO, although Google does allow you to set a "target country" through webmaster tools -- I make this the US. Having a .com/.net/.org domain name also makes you more "international".

But it's not like you need to go through scattering the words "USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia" throughout your website content.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

PremiumMember
shetty.t9
Trust:
Thanks a lot for the help. Will start with the Blueprint, and also would like to know the apart from the inbuilt keyword research tool which ones are great. As of now Jaaxy has some good reviews, the QSR and KSR features, the one in Affilorama doesn't have this.

This topic was started on Jan 27, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.