Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Are people just not buying Clickbank products?

PremiumMember
sybiantex
Trust:

Are people just not buying Clickbank products?

First, I want to thank Mark and his team for the awesome training and program they have put together. I have been implementing it for about two months now, with about a half dozen different niches. I am promoting a high gravity clickbank product in each niche.

From Nov to current, I have had about 800 hops to the various clickbank vendor sales pages, with a total of one sale. These are targeted leads coming from well written ezine articles, linking to my Affiloblueprint site, set up as described in the training.

I read somewhere that on average, you should expect about 1 out of every 270 visitors to the vendor sales page to convert to a sale, which is a conversation rate of about .37%. As you can see, my conversation rate is much lower.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm just trying to figure out at what point you should ditch a vendor and move on to another niche/product. Do I need to give it more time? Do I need to base my decision off a larger set of data?

Thanks for the input.
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Hi - There are so many reasons why your conversion rate might be low. It might be your vendor's product, but if they had a good gravity in Clickbank, then it's probably something at fault in your marketing. If you would like to post your site url here or PM me with it, then we can take a look :)
tangoshoes
Trust:
I looked up my stats for the last 894 clicks I've had. I've made 5 sales. I think Grace is right. Depends on product. I've been lucky with my products I think I'm getting a pretty fair conversion rate. However one of my products has a commission of $15. So the less money a product is I'll be more likely to have people buy it.
Free AMA alternative:
http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/a.php?p=15706
Outsourcing for $200/mo 40hr/week:
http://store.replacemyself.com/?aid=3884

This topic was started on Dec 30, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.