Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Are .mil backlinks as good as .gov?

lakutist
Trust:

Are .mil backlinks as good as .gov?

I know .Gov backlinks are like gold, but what about .Mil. Just as golden?
Last edited by michellerana on 15 Mar 10 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

wollowra
Trust:
From what I have read, yes .mil sites are just as good.
I haven't tested that though.
Remember that relevancy is also key when getting linkbacks.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

lakutist
Trust:
When you're getting links back from the DOD it's hard to tell what is relevant. I'll keep you posted and let you know if they do any good. I have one site that is stuck at a 22 on Google and just won't move.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, .mil is a good backlink as long as it is relevant to your site. This article contains information on how to get .mil backlinks: http://www.netspydetective.com/backlinks.html
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

lakutist
Trust:
Thanks. We'll see if they make any difference, I stumbled across a DOD site that is miraculously not a no-follow.

This topic was started on Mar 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.