Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Are Mark's 2007 CD's the same as AffiloBlueprint?

PremiumMember
mosca
Trust:

Are Mark's 2007 CD's the same as AffiloBlueprint?

Hi Everyone,
I met Mark at World Internet Summit in Melbourne in March 2007. I bought his CD's (or were they DVD's? ). I have never been through the material as I had lots of other stuff happening at the time. I have finally logged back into Affilorama and I see that there is a paid option called Blueprint. Can anyone tell me if this is the same material that I already have ? (I'm away from home at the moment so I can't put my hands on the pack).
Thanks in advance
Lewis
richm143
Trust:
Lewis
I have never had the original program so I can not compare them for you. But I do have Affiloblueprint and I think it is great. The video program is clear and precise, with video step by step instructions as to how to create and upload your websites. They use two different method to create websites -- Wordpress (free method) and Xsitepro2 ( cost $197, I think it still the same cost) -- I like Xsitepro2. He also include PPC training which I have not reached yet. For someone like me who has never been able to create a website and upload it, I think his program is worth the cost.
I hope that helps.
Rich
PremiumMember
mosca
Trust:
Thanks Rich, I really appreciate your feedback.
Lewis
Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:
No they are not :) AffiloBlueprint (current version) was only released this year and is alot more up to date than any 'older' products we have released.

Have to remember that methodologies evolve very fast on the internet :)
Add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

This topic was started on Sep 19, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.