Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Apple Co-Founder, Steve Jobs, Dies at 56

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:

Apple Co-Founder, Steve Jobs, Dies at 56

The world mourns today as Steve Jobs, the Apple founder and former CEO died last Wednesday. Some of his famous inventions are iPod, iTunes music store, iPhone and iPad.

Steve Jobs praised as Apple's visionary, creative genius
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
I too mourn for him.

May I suggest we take the early death of Steve Jobs as a stimulus motivation to awaken ourselves that life can be short so we should enjoy every minute we have available.

Margene Smith
caro11
Trust:
LIfe is short! I read on the net that
Steve Jobs lived by something he read at a young age .. live each day as if it were your last ...

Here's to shakers and movers

Caro
PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:
Here's something I recommend you guys watch if you haven't already. Great stuff, inspiring and motivating, especially for a business like the ones we run.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Yeh, it was a sad thing, although not very shocking, knowing the type of cancer he had.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jpastorizo
Trust:
Yeah it was sad. My sister was crying when she found out that Steve Jobs had passed away. Here's my favorite part of his 2005 speech at Stanford:

"Your time is limited so don't waste it living someone else' life. Don't be trapped by dogma which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions ground out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs, 1955-2011
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on Oct 06, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.