Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Anyone know a good product launch tutorial?

dinofly
Trust:

Anyone know a good product launch tutorial?

Thinking of launching a product to a niche market. Does anyone know where I could go to get some good tips on product launching?

Regards,
Dino
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Dino,
Jeff Walkers Product launch formula is meant to be one of the best out there but it is closed to new people right now.
Hopefully someone else can help you out here.
If you do not get anyone else here answering this then you may also look over at the warrior forum and do a search or even post over there as well.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
bblackwell
Trust:
Dinofly,

I was given a copy of the ebook How to Launch the **** Out of Your Ebook and found it to be extremely interesting and useful. Obviously it's geared towards ebooks, but could probably apply to video courses or membership sites as well. The author, Dave Navarro (not the musician) is one of the best people I've found for step-by-step, detailed instructions. He also has a membership site called More Buyers Every Month that comes with a ton of good content as well. Might be worth checking out:

http://www.howtosellyourebook.com/

His main website is www.thelaunchcoach.com which has a ton of good info for free, as well.

Hope that helps!

Beau
Client Knowledge Guru at ClickBank - Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/beaublackwell or www.twitter.com/clickbank
For more help with ClickBank check out www.clickbank.com/blog or www.clickbank.com/help
Please note that my postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of ClickBank.

dinofly
Trust:
Thanks for the tips. Beau, will check out that site now.

Anyone ever hear about Product Launch Assassin?

Regards,
Dino

This topic was started on Aug 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.