Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Anyone in Dallas Texas Area Want to learn together

stevehartzog
Trust:

Anyone in Dallas Texas Area Want to learn together

I live in the north dallas area and would like to find someone local to learn with and bounce idea's off
sherrie
Trust:
Hi Steve,

I am brand new to this and live in Sherman - not exactly local, but within an hour on a good traffic day. I'd love to have a buddy to work with. How exactly are you seeing that work?
stevehartzog
Trust:
Hi, Sherrie
I would love to work together. Sherman is a little ways away, but we can talk by phone or if you have a webcam we can talk live over our computers on skype. Skype is a free program that you download. We can also talk back and forth via email. I have been studying internet marketing for about a year now. I just havent taken action. I got side tracked by every new offer that came along. I need someone to keep me honest and focused and on task. I would be happy to share anything I have learned and also share the tools I have with you. Thank you for replying.

This topic was started on Apr 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.