Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Anyone Heard Of SEO India?

beldin
Trust:

Anyone Heard Of SEO India?

Hey Guys,

A friend of mine is setting up a website and told me that he is using a company for his SEO work called SEO India... the website is www wildnettechnologies com (left out the dots... I am not an affiliate or trying to get them work).

I just can't believe how much they are charging and was curious if anyone has heard of them or could tell me if this is normal pricing. For example, they charge over $650 USD for 50 backlinks (half are PR 0/1 while the rest are 2-5)...

Thanks,
Beldin
Stephen

faradina
Trust:
Hi Beldin,

Just sharing my opinion :)

US$650 seems to me to be too much for 50 backlinks, especially if, like you said, not all of them are really high quality backlinks. That's 13 dollars per link!

I would much rather pay myself to do the backlinks. I am sure that I would be able to come up with more backlinks and that they would have higher quality.

Backlink-building is not really that hard. It may seem to be really laborious at first but that's just because of the learning curve. Plus, there are those who try to build too many at once and so it becomes a drawn-out, tedious process. I have gotten around this by doing a little each day, early in the morning while the brain is relatively still fresh :) and it takes only a few minutes. I do it while waiting for the coffee to be ready.
beldin
Trust:
That's what I was thinking as well. But my friend has just set up a deal where they are paying this company 3000 for 6 months work. Now, I'm not 100% sure what they are getting for that but I'm looking into it.

My personal experience is in computers, once I'm more comfortable doing this for my own affiliate sites I wouldn't mind venturing into other areas and doing this for people like this place does. I just wonder what would make more money. HAHA

Oh, and my brain doesn't work in the morning, especially BEFORE the coffee. :)
Stephen

faradina
Trust:
Hey, building backlinks for other people is a very good idea and it certainly would bring in extra money. You'll be building links to your own site anyway so do it for their sites whilst your about it.

And if you make more money building links for them than from promoting products on your sites, then you should focus more on it.

But you shouldn't leave out affiliate marketing altogether as we are really going to miss you :)
beldin
Trust:
Thanks Fara...

I have no plans on leaving just yet, this is way too much fun. :)

Stephen
Stephen

This topic was started on Oct 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.