Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Anyone Having Luck With WOW Niche?

auscast
Trust:

Anyone Having Luck With WOW Niche?

After seein Mark have success with this market I jumped on this niche. However this is the worst performing niche that I've been in yet. Bounce Rate is up at 81%, Average time on site doesn't even pass 1 minute, and 0 Sales have come in.

I'm starting to think this might be a niche only for PPC.

So is anyone having success in this niche primarily in SEO alone? I really don't know what to do with my site if its not going to perform.

Would love to hear some feedback on this
sonitin
Trust:
ha I tried to enter this niche but then didn't find it broad enough, everyone seems to be rehashing the same info. The problem is its hard to get people who actually know abotu the stuff and hence most writers are rewriting the same articles.

I am out of it.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

jjperkins
Trust:
hi Auscast
Sorry to hear you're having probs with WoW, just wanted to say we've got a WoW site up and running, only got it up yesterday so can't add anything worth while but will let you know how it goes, will be totally seo too. I believe if you do things to the best of your ability and have faith in yourself things will end right.
Regards J & J

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I am doing good with Wow niche, but i play the game so I have some insight into what people are looking for.
Even if you do not play as Mark has proven you can get into this niche.
If you are having trouble getting inf for articles, check out sites like
www.wowwiki.com, www.wowhead.com, these are great resources on WoW.
also give it time. It will take time to get good ranking. there are many different guides for the different aspects of the game. I could do an entire 30+ page site just on leveling one aspect of the game. Check out my site www.rpgguidesreviewed.com. Still not getting sales, but it has only been up 4 weeks and I am starting to rank well for several keywords. I am also getting a lot of traffic through my squidoo lenses and ezine articles.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I've done alright with this niche, it's pretty hot. I'm actually thinking about expanding this into a real authority type site. One of the things I like about it is that it's well "nichified".

There are lots of obvious niches to go into. I've never even played the game but I can see so many opportunities. There are gold guides, horde guides, human guides, particular skill/job guides etc.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

auscast
Trust:
Anyone have an update on their WOW site? Mine still hasn't sold anything... :(

This topic was started on Aug 04, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.