Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Anyone have any experience with these products?

alizjkrocks
Trust:

Anyone have any experience with these products?

I've been researching a lot during my time doing AffiloJetpack, and I've come to find these few helpful tools. I would like some opinions from many of you who have used, heard of it, know someone who uses it or anything.

For keyword research - Market Samurai
For article spinning - The Best Spinner
For article submitting - Magic Article Submitter

If you guys have any other recommendations other then this few tools, please share your thoughts!

note - Sorry if this post in is the wrong place. Can't really find where to put it.. =D
Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

You want sales, you hire me. ;)

tdigitty
Trust:
Market Samurai is a GREAT tool. If you don't have it already you can get a free 40 day trial but you have to go through the Thirty Day Challenge link...otherwise it's like a 15 day trial through the actual site. Here's the extended trial... http://www.marketsamurai.com/trial-extension.php

I hear (never used it) The Best Spinner is really good...here's a thread about The Best Spinner vs Rapid Rewriter.
affiliate-hangout/rapid-rewriter-vs-best-spinner-t7990.html

Not sure about MAS...
gilesy
Trust:
Good man never knew there was a trial extension!! cheers....

I've researched the whole article spinning in depth and I found out the
"best spinner" is by far the best bang for your buck.

I honestly dont use it, I use senuke and get my writer to re-write my
articles so theyre minty fresh. Google knows more about spinning than
they let on. They can strip down the html coding and spin the articles themselves
and see if you've spun the articles.

I think some day soon google will punish people BIG TIME for spinning
articles. Just my opinion not a fact.
alizjkrocks
Trust:
thanks guys!

im really planning to get market samurai and best spinner, i think i will go with best spinner first as i need articles.. i cant write to save my life. -_-

but the info that i really want to know is about article submitting. how do you guys go about it?

from what I have read, if you want more traffic, just add a unique article to ezine and that should be it..
but for more backlinks, you have to submit to many other directories, and all articles have to be unique.

am i right..???
Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

You want sales, you hire me. ;)

PremiumMember
sirmatts
Trust:
gilesy wrote:Good man never knew there was a trial extension!! cheers....

I've researched the whole article spinning in depth and I found out the
"best spinner" is by far the best bang for your buck.

I honestly dont use it, I use senuke and get my writer to re-write my
articles so theyre minty fresh. Google knows more about spinning than
they let on. They can strip down the html coding and spin the articles themselves
and see if you've spun the articles.

I think some day soon google will punish people BIG TIME for spinning
articles. Just my opinion not a fact.

Well actually you are not faar from the truth here. I donĀ“t know what google is going to do but, It is getting harder and harder to getting really well spun content to stick. And the truth is G can detect almost any spun content today even if you use 100 synonyms for each word. And to me the quite shocking truth is that i have yet to find a guru that knows anything about spinning really. However there is a way... this is going to be my well garded secret for years to come :) i expect it to become easier and easier to rank well for each day to come.
Best thing ever since sliced bread! Seriously this spinner is 20 Years ahead of TheBestSpinner. Get a Massive 70% Launch Discount ->http://www.inwrk.info/realbestspinner

three3stooges
Trust:
i am us the best spinner to spin my article.it work great until now..my article spin greatly..no doubt to us it..i get it with just 38$
terryfyi
Trust:
This post is a little old and I just came across it while looking for something else, but if anyone is still listening...TheBestSpinner has been superseded by SpinReWriter.
Read a review here - http://datafyi.com/spin-rewriter-review/
Always trying, always looking, always making the effort!

www.datafyi.com
www.findmyunderwear.com
www.mycelluliteloss.com
www.hairisgone.com - This is my first Affilorama site - take a look a and tell me what you think - all comments welcomed!

This topic was started on Aug 26, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.