Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Anyone experienced Ewen Chia's new coaching course?

lisadavies
Trust:

Anyone experienced Ewen Chia's new coaching course?

Hi guys,

I came across affiloram yesterday and signed up straight away. It all looks amazing. My question is that last week I also signed up for Ewen Chia's new coaching course which is a lot of money so now I'm wondering if I should just cancel it or whether anyone has any experience of him and thinks it would be worth doing both.

Lisa :?
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Is this his new monthly one that is $50 or so per month?

If it is new, then I guess unfortunately noone will have experience with this program.

Could be worth you seeing what the first months coaching is like and letting other affilorama members know either way. That won't help you in your question much, but will greatly inform other members here who I'm sure would greatly appreciate it!

He offers a satisfaction based refund policy right? So you're protected either way.

All the best!!!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

lisadavies
Trust:
Hi Mark,

No it costs about $1700 and consisits of weekly conference calls and homework etc. You can listen to the first two calls and If it's not what you are looking for you can request a refund at that point so I guess I'll give it a go but I can't see how he can be offering much more than you are already providing! Also, I came into Affilorama through PLR Pro and those guys are giving a great service too so hopefully I should start to get somewhere soon!!
Actually, I remember seeing you at the JV stand at WIS in London. I just wish I had signed up with you then but as that was my first seminar it was all a bit overwhelming. anyway it's gradually all coming together now. :)
PremiumMember
tino
Trust:
Ewen's stuff is usually pretty good and in my opinion he usually over delivers. That being said, it's my understanding he has taken on over 700 members for this coaching program.

I'm not sure how he plans to coach so many people with unlimited email support and turn them into "super affiliate clones" of himself in seven weeks. :roll:

John T
lisadavies
Trust:
Thanks Tom.

700 is rather a lot!
I am definitely going to think very hard about whether to continue with it or not. :shock:
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
$1700 is a lot of money. Why not just pick Mark's brain and use the $1700 for other means?

I'm sure it's a great program, but I wonder how much more you really are going to learn.

But let us know if you decide to join up :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
dean
Trust:
Hi Lisa

Actually, I remember seeing you at the JV stand at WIS in London. I just wish I had signed up with you then but as that was my first seminar it was all a bit overwhelming. anyway it's gradually all coming together now.

I noticed from your post that you attended WIS UK in June this year. I was there also. I recognised your name from one of your postcards about the FREE DVD Request. :o

I remember contacting you by email about getting hold of postcard details from you.

Great to see you are interested in affiliate marketing which is probably the easiest way to start making money on the internet. 8)

I joined Affilorama last month on the 22nd so am new to this aas well.

Welcome to Affilorama.com, we are all here to help each other succeed on the internet. :)

Kind Regards

Dean
dean.rawlins@bluebottle.com
yorky
Trust:
Yes, I was also at the WIS in June this year.
Just joined Affilorama this last week and hoping to do very well when I get to grips with all the new info'.
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
I'm on a couple of Ewen's lists and have read many of his reports and books. I'm very impressed in the quality of information that he delivers. My bet is you won't be disappointed in choosing to sign up. I would have loved to have taken part of the cloning process but just couldn't swing the payment - that's when I found Mark's Affiliorama when it was mentioned as an alternative in a forum.

Keep us posted would you?

Best Wishes,
PC
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I'm sure Ewen will be putting everything in his product for his members.

As I am doing with you guys.

I just confirmed with charles heflin from seo2020.com that he'll be meeting with me in Austin for a video interview/lesson(s) on latent semantic indexing, and modern seo tactics.

I look forward to providing that to you guys, also I'm off to the USA world internet summit and will no doubt get some more internet millionaires to spill their guts.

Also coming up very soon (in the next week or so) video lessons on how to make money from private label rights articles (including video interview and site critiques by the Marc Lindsay and Daniel Turner of PLRPro).

Just did an interview with Marie Forleo of www.marieforleo.com on the mindset of success which went great too.

All this competition between Ewen, myself and other people trying to provide the best lessons on affiliate marketing can only be a good thing for all of you out there.

The biggest key is to make use of the information, now that you have it. Take action, and all the best!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
I must say of all the newsletters and free stuff out there I have been exposed to, seo 2020 is one of the few I actually look forward to and use. I really like the guy, Charles Heflin and his info is so right on.I am looking forward to seeing the interview with you and him.Thanks Mark.
PremiumMember
splork
Trust:
I'd dump it. I spent $5k for coaching and have regretted it ever since. You'll get all you need with PLRPro, Affilorama and "The Master Plan" from SEO2020.

lisadavies wrote:Hi Mark,

No it costs about $1700 and consisits of weekly conference calls and homework etc. You can listen to the first two calls and If it's not what you are looking for you can request a refund at that point so I guess I'll give it a go but I can't see how he can be offering much more than you are already providing! Also, I came into Affilorama through PLR Pro and those guys are giving a great service too so hopefully I should start to get somewhere soon!!
Actually, I remember seeing you at the JV stand at WIS in London. I just wish I had signed up with you then but as that was my first seminar it was all a bit overwhelming. anyway it's gradually all coming together now. :)
Servicing the web sewers since 2006 http://lostballinhighweeds.com

PremiumMember
splork
Trust:
F'in A. I look forward to you providing it. Thanks.

MarkLing wrote:
I just confirmed with charles heflin from seo2020.com that he'll be meeting with me in Austin for a video interview/lesson(s) on latent semantic indexing, and modern seo tactics.

I look forward to providing that to you guys,

PremiumMember
tino
Trust:
splork wrote:I spent $5k for coaching and have regretted it ever since.

Hi Splork,

I'm curious, what do you feel was wrong with the coaching you purchased? If you don't mind sharing it.

John T
lisadavies
Trust:
Hi guys,

thanks for all the input. I've listened to th efirst coaching session which was good but fairly basic. Ewen will give a refund after the second session if I don't think it's for me so I'll let you know. :)

Lisa
lisadavies
Trust:
Hey Splork,

I just posted on thr PLR Pro Forum asking what the 'The Plan' was but I guess it's this 'charles heflin from seo2020' that you mentioned?? I guess this on passed me by (and I thought I was on just about every list going).

Lisa :o
PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
go here,download "the plan" on the right hand menu

http://www.seo2020.com/
PremiumMember
splork
Trust:
Let's see. Coaching recommended by a top drawer forum/membership site pulled me in. Coach was supposedly a VERY respected individual in the Adsense/SEO game. The coaching went fine for about the first week or so until the person just stopped communicating on the forum. No contact for almost three weeks. We had no idea what the hell was going on. The coaching was extremely lame videos of information that was readily available on the Warrior forum for one. The instructor returned and released a few more videos and promised to up the level of response and coaching. It went well for about 5 days then the instructor just dropped out of site again. The group sent email after email and forum post to try to get the person to repond. The instructor returned again, promised to get it going then unexpectedly dropped out for the final time. Pulling the forum down in the process. So for $5K I received around 10 videos of crap. Promises included one on one coaching and a site builder. Instruction on outsourcing. None of it materialized. We were completely and utterly taken. We considered taking the person to court but realized we didn't have enough money to secure a lawyer to help us in an out of state court. I actually got in touch with this person about 2 months ago. Just to see what would happen. They responded which bowled me over. A couple of emails they asked what I was doing, how I was doing, stats, etc. and said they would get back to me to help me further my business. Big surprise, the instructor never responded past a couple of emails and a promise.

What was wrong? Everything.

Lesson learned. Never again.

Tino wrote:
splork wrote:I spent $5k for coaching and have regretted it ever since.

Hi Splork,

I'm curious, what do you feel was wrong with the coaching you purchased? If you don't mind sharing it.

John T
Last edited by splork on 13 Sep 06 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
you are talking about seo 2020 ? or ewen chia?
PremiumMember
splork
Trust:
negative

what I am referring to is Lisa above saying she spent money on a coaching plan and was asking opinions about keeping it. I've spent money on coaching before and had a bad taste. My opinion is not to spend all that money and learn what you can from Mark or SEO2020 or a few other quality folks who aren't in this game to rip you you off. Whether Chia's program, or anyone else's for that matter, is quality or not I don't know, but I sure will never spend stacks of Benjamins to find out.

revimp wrote:you are talking about seo 2020 ? or ewen chia?

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Sucks to hear about that. We're lucky there are guys out there like Mark who are the real deal.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
tino
Trust:
Hey Splork,

Thanks for taking the time to share that with us. I think the only way to buy coaching in this business is to pay as you go with a money back guarantee in the first thirty days. That way the coach has to continue to perform if he wants to keep his clinets.

John T
PremiumMember
btoder
Trust:
splork wrote:Coach was supposedly a VERY respected individual in the Adsense/SEO game.

It would be nice to know who this "coach" was. It's not libel if it is true and we really should watch each other's backs about these things.

Protecting these "coaches" with anonymity is probably what they want. For 5 thousand bucks, he deserves to be outed.

Comments...?

Bryan
— Bryan

PremiumMember
danklein
Trust:
Hey Splork,

If I was ripped off for 5k like you were I would warn everyone I could.

I would start a web site such as iwasrippedoff byhisname.com or
hisnamerippedmeoff.com

At the same time you probably want to forget about it and
move forward.

I would love to know who this guru was.

Dan 8)
PremiumMember
splork
Trust:
I'm not being coy, I just don't need the hassle from this person. They aren't doing the coaching anymore. And if you've been in this business for only the last two years or less, you've never heard of them. Believe me, the group all considered busting this person much in the way you suggested. We had many conversations about legal action, smearing their rep, etc. But in the end we all bid adieu, and decided we all learned a valuable lesson and moved on.

I have not seen this person's name around the net for a year now. Even when they where available to the group they were invisible to the rest of teh net. They quit participating on the Warrior Forum, among other forums, around the time we all joined.

We all came to an agreement that we were done trying to coax anymore out of the program Feb 2006. That's right after they quit their correspondence with the group and took down the forum.

I'm watching out for you guys. I'm telling you to save your money.

seo2020
Trust:
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone.

Next week I will be meeting with Mark in Austin to do an interview with him about Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) and to discuss solid strategies for SEO and VEO (Visitor Enhanced Optimization) that will be a perfect compliment to the wealth of knowledge that Mark is providing here.

Couple Marks powerful techniques with the latest cutting-edge search engine ranking tactics and everyone here should have all the tools they need to create solid online real estate.

It is good to see familiar faces in here :D

I look forward to contributing.

Charles Heflin
SEO 20/20
The Master Plan - The New Generation of SEO

PremiumMember
belgian
Trust:
Hi Charles,

How nice from you to say hello.

We welcome you with open arms.

I'll sure be looking forward to all the new information on LSI,SEO and VEO.

Thanks a lot,

Rudy
Discover digital photography

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Rudy?!? I thought your name was Belgian :lol:
PremiumMember
belgian
Trust:
Hahaa,

You caught me on that one, Adrian.

You can call me either Belgian or Rudy.

D'you see what happens when you try to do 10 things in the same time?

Talk to you later,

belgian :cry:

PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:
Hi Guys,

Think I know you guys from somewhere :wink:

You didn't know that? - You should know that you can't hide behind knicknames for ever Chatyak ... :wink:

Been lurking for a week or two in here, but soooooooo busy with work commitments and stuff, haven't dived in till now ... it's nice to find some familiar faces and know they are like-minded ...

Catch you soon Adrian and Rudy ...

To our success,

Terry :)
PremiumMember
belgian
Trust:
Hey Terry,

Nice to see you here. You've probably seen some other familiar names here.

Hahaa, you've been spying on us. :twisted:

I knew I couldn't hide. Affilorama has become so popular.

I think you'll find this community very interesting and Mark puts a lot of effort in this membership.

Likewise, to our success, :)

Rudy

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Terry! You should of signed up through my affiliate link. I need the cash to get me through a few months until my site kicks in :lol:

<---- Poory Guy