Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Anyone Building AB Sites For Hire?

slw615
Trust:

Anyone Building AB Sites For Hire?

I have been trying contact "digiblue" concerning his "Build It For Me" AB building service website but he has not responded to emails over a number of days. Does anyone know his status?

Also, anyone building AB sites for hire? If so, I might be interested in using your service.

Thanks to all for any info you can provide!
faradina
Trust:
Hi slw615,

Why not try visiting digiblue's website and getting in touch with him through the contact details provided there?

That is, if that's not what you have already done.

Although I am quite sure that members who provide a similar service will be getting in touch with you soon.
slw615
Trust:
Yes I have tried to contact digiblue through his website - several times. Have also sent him PM's from AB.
Sorry to say, no response in over a week. I'm beginning to think he may no longer be providing this service.

Thanks for your suggestion!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
He just made a post today so you could try sending him another PM :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

esolutions
Trust:
I know that Digiblue is back in business after being absent for awhile. I have engaged him for several projects and have been very satisfied with the results.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

digiblue
Trust:
Hi slw615,

All our services are back open, I did receive your messages and have replied through email, just waiting for a response from you. :)

Thanks esolutions, been great working with you!

All the best,

Alex

This topic was started on Nov 09, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.