Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Anyone actually using +1?

PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:

Anyone actually using +1?

I have AB style sites and I just don't see people +1'ing them. They will come to the site, get what they need, and leave.

So is anyone using Google +1 on their affiliate sites?
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I just got into +1 yesterday. still havent added it to my sites, but I really think it depends on your niche. Like anything new, the techie niches (IM, tech blogs, geek sites) will be big into it right from the start, but the rest of the crowd will fall on board later. thats what has happened with FB, Twitter, and all the other big moves that people have made.

if you arent in those techie type niches, it probably wont affect you for quite a while.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
jonathan_l
Trust:
Hah, I'm guilty of being one of those "techie types", but I agree with James - right now only the 'early adopters' are using +1 (or even know what it does)

Depending on your niche, these "techie types" are possibly only a small percentage of your traffic, and an even smaller percent of *those* will be inclined to click +1; to be honest, I personally only ever 'Like' or '+1' something if I really really *really* like it (which is rarely, really :P)

So, yeah, I wouldn't be too concerned if +1 isn't quite catching on on your site just yet.
PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:
Sounds good guys! Cheers
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

This topic was started on Jul 14, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.