Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Any updates on AB 2.0 since July 2010?

wenching
Trust:

Any updates on AB 2.0 since July 2010?

Hi everyone,

I remember the module 1 had an update awhile back. But I am not sure about the other modules. I did download all the previous modules since July 2010. So I am not sure whether I should download again.

I notice in Module 1, there are new popups in videos to clarify on few things. Quite nice!

Any help? Thanks.
michael025
Trust:
Hi Wenching,

We make sure to regularly update our content...

the following lessons have been updated:

Week 1.2
Week 1.3
Week 1.4
Week 5.3a new
Week 7.3a new
Week 9.2

Although you might just want to download everything again... : )
wenching
Trust:
Thanks, downloading it again :)
surveyguy11
Trust:
Hi. I was thinking about pursuing the product (AB). I`m relatively new to this internet business. I haven`t made any money yet. I have purchased a lot of other products already so I`m not sure any more. I`m beginning to think that maybe I should forget all this. You have any more helpful tips for me? I would love to hear it! Thanks.
PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:
get on affiloblueprint asap. it's the best. im just glad i invested in it FIRST. because i havn't had to buy any other products.
ive seen people like you "waste" their money on other products... trust me, day 1 of AB and you will not be disappointed.
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

wenching
Trust:
I agree too. Well don't waste your time and money on the hypes out there ... i got conned many times ... better save up and take advantage of AB 2.0 course :) good luck
surveyguy11
Trust:
thanks
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hey NBguy. there are a lot of scams out there and a lot of really bad advice as well. look through all the free training here, and then try to get AB or AJP if you can. these are some of the best training you will find to get started, and there are several of us who have been successful with these systems who are here to help you with any troubles you might have.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Mar 13, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.