Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Any Group Discount?

tereppc
Trust:

Any Group Discount?

Hi all,

After looking through the 12 modules in the AffiloBlueprint 2.0, I think below are some of the tools that we could possibly consider buying/subscribing to...

One-off payment:
- Traffic Travis Pro
- XSitePro

Monthly subscription:
- AMA
- PGB (AMA is included)
- Aweber

For AffiloBlueprint's members, may I know whether is there any way Mark could help secure or arm-twist special discount for us, esp. PGB which is rather hefty at $147/mth.
markkokas
Trust:
Forgive my for being naive, but are you just asking for a Affiloblueprint member discount on the items listed?

The only ones i think Mark could possibly get a discount on would be

Traffic Travis - As its his own product
PGB - As its offered as an upsell by Affilorama

The rest are all extrenal programs which would be quite hard to get a discount on.

Also Traffic Travis free version is ample for the majority of members anyway so not sure why you would want the pro version
Kind Regards
Mark

rmacias
Trust:
Hi - Just my $.02...Mark, even with external programs, when you have a large group of people in a training class and they are all going out to buy this one product, (e.g. Xsitepro) often times the guru who is teaching the class can get a group discount.

I was actually hoping for the same thing myself.

This topic was started on May 07, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.