Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Any Feedback on Google Sniper?

esolutions
Trust:

Any Feedback on Google Sniper?

I know this was just released today, but has anyone purchased and/or know in-depth info about this?

If it turned out to be junk, how hard is it to get a refund from clickbank?
Last edited by michellerana on 16 Oct 09 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title changed to describe the post better

List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

bjthomas
Trust:
I got a notice in my inbox too....it's by George Brown and he wants $77 for it. Any opinions?
wollowra
Trust:
If you are not happy with the product you can just contact clickbank to get a refund.
Keep in mind they do frown on serial refunders.
As for The Google sniper, I think it is basically looking for low competition keywords and niches and setting up wordpress blogs and making affiliate sales.
Good for newbies I think... if you want to have all the info in one place but Mark's blueprint is way better in my opinion.

Not sure if that helps.
My advice is don't look at this as a magic pill or leave it sitting on your hard drive.. just learn from it and implement what you learn.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jpastorizo
Trust:
3 words...Focus on AffiloBlueprint.
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

esolutions
Trust:
Thanks for the slap dude. You're right, focus!
Get More Opt Ins:

jpastorizo
Trust:
I have been seeing quite a lot of members ask opinions on a lot of other newly launched products. Im not saying it is not good to ask opinions (this is what forums are for), however when that happens it's a sign that they maybe losing a little focus and will soon be distracted from applying the learnings here.

We have this forum and for a lot of us we got the AffiloBlueprint. I think the best way is to learn as much as you can here and on Affiloblueprint. When you feel that you have learned so much and needed to learn other strategies then by all means look for other quality products that will help you in your online business.

I just thought you needed a slap dude! LOL
Stay blessed.

Regards,
Renato

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I've read positive experiences from members of Google Sniper. You may read through this thread for more information :)

I agree with Renato. Focus on Affiloblueprint first. Finish the course. After that, you may use other programs to take your affiliate marketing business to the next level.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

superaff
Trust:
Ok guys,

I bought the Google sniper a couple of weeks ago when it first came out on the warrior forum. The price was less than $77 since it was a special offer, but what's important is what is it all about.

Google sniper is about creating niche focused sites with WordPress blogs and target low competition/high serches buy keywords.

It's not a new technique, it's just a proven plan that worked for him (and for many others before him).

It was a good read, but it's a tactic. It's not a business model, and frankly, if you want to do this, it will work.

BUT... there is something you should be aware of:

Google is in control. And your site could lose their rankings. It doesn't happen often though since the keywords are long tail keywords.

Do I recommend it?

If you're just getting started, I do not recommend to build many sites at the same time. In my opinion, it's better to build an affiliate website and promote it, and learn how everything works.

But as said above, the Affiloblueprint is really the way to go. Build high quality sites with a newsletter.

I suggest you start with the affiloblueprint first because it's the foundation. Later on, you can add other tactics to the mix, BUT don't try everything at the same time.

Does this work?

Yes, it does.

Will it work for you?

Honestly, only YOU can tell, only you.

All the best,

Franck

PS. My last word: stop searching for the "get rich quick" schemes. Affiliate marketing is a business that should be approached like you would approach any other business.
Last edited by michellerana on 20 Oct 09 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

jpastorizo
Trust:
Thank you Franck!

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Thanks for sharing your insights, Franck :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

esolutions
Trust:
Thank you Franck
Get More Opt Ins:

PremiumMember
kieran
Trust:
I have been tempted by the Google Sniper blurb but have decided to stay focused on Mark's AffiloBlueprint for now.

However .....

In doing my keyword research (using Keyword Elite 2.0) and reviewing my existing keywords, I am constantly stumbling on "Sniper" sites that are ranking in the top 3 for my keywords! Surely these are not complying with Google's lofty principles of "content, content, content"?

What this suggests to me is that Google places a huge premium on the domain name exactly matching the keyword, above all other criteria.

So, if we were to choose a domain around one good keyword, get all the dotdom, dotnet and dotorg versions, then write 30 articles on that one keyword (horrible thought!), we could rule the internet world!

Seriously, should anybody in the niche business be worried about Google Sniper competition?

Kieran
Kieran

www.moneymakingbuzz.com - the Key to Online Wealth
www.buildthingsdirect.com - the Top Site for Home Improvement Projects

jpastorizo
Trust:
Kieran,

Here's my experience with having the keyword within the domain name...
Your site will be on the 1st page of Google if the exact keyword is typed on for search. I had a domain name in the wow niche that has the word "reviews" in it and is something like ************reviews.com. When the domain was totally blank (had a blank index.html), I'd type in the whole domain name without the "http://www." and without the ".com" and the domain will show up on the 1st page of google somewhere in the middle of the SERPs. When I published an article within the html/homepage the site disappeared and nowhere to be found! Even if I search the exact keywords of the domain.

To answer your question: "Seriously, should anybody in the niche business be worried about Google Sniper competition"

I wouldn't worry about it. We are here to build a long term online business. I think driving traffic through SEO will always be an important part of building an online business. If all these sniper sites just have the keyword in the domain name and are not optimized and have no backlinks...they'd be on the 1st page of Google until an AffiloBlueprint site kicks them out! Seriously.

If you know how to find these "Google Sniper" websites we can be partners to create a product or a quick report. PM me if you know how to find these types of sites in an easy and fast way. I have an idea to take advantage of these Google Sniper sites. =)

Regards,
Renato

jezbiz
Trust:
Thank you all for sharing your insights, there are people asking me about Google Sniper and I don't know what to say ( I haven't bought the product). Might as well introduce them to AffiloBlueprint . =)

thanks;
Mark
beldin
Trust:
Does anyone have an example of one of these things? What are they... one page sites?
Stephen

esolutions
Trust:
This is apparently one of the author's own sites:

http://www.groomweddingspeech.org/
Get More Opt Ins:

smuigal
Trust:
You know the thing about all of these programs is this... Yep... they can help and yep they may have good strategies and tactics we would benefit from. However, what is the goal? And how many goals can any one of us take on?

I had a goal last year Nov. to quit my offline job. I tried one program that focused on Adsense and Affiliate programs. However, there was no clear understanding on how to promote affiliate programs. Then Mark's program was recommended and it was exactly what I needed.

In the meantime... programs continue to be announced, software is constantly changing and there are new ways to make money being tossed in our face every week. And if we have multiple subscriptions, we are getting hammered everyday for the same programs.

They first give us a peek and that is the hook. Because it is NOT that these programs are bad, don't work, or not worthy of the price they stick on them. THAT is NOT the issue.

Think of it this way. Let's say you have to drive from point A to point B. There are 10 ways to get there. In fact every path will get you to your destination. However, what would happen if you started on one path, then took a quick turn to try another path because someone said it was warmer, faster, smelled better? The more you keep looking at a different route, the more you get lost. The next thing you know you are so lost you don't even remember where your destination is.

When I found Affiloblueprint I stumbled a bit because of several really great program offers. Thankfully I came to my senses and realized I was already on a good path to success. If you don't want to use Affiloblueprint, then whatever it is you DO use, USE IT! Take action.

I do not have ANY subscriptions anymore. I get a few tips from this forum on whats out there and somehow still seem to stumble on things that are offered, but... I don't fall for it anymore. I don't watch the freebie videos, I don't listen to the wonderful tune of just pay a buck today and then a week or 30 days from now IF you like it, join. No. I don't do that because I already know I'll like it. These guys are PROS! They don't mess around, they know how to hook us fast with their "excellent" programs. So, notice I'm not saying they are not good. I am saying they ARE good and that is the problem.

So, pick your path, and follow that path to your final destination. Affiloblueprint works. It is the FIRST program that has EVER worked for me. EVER and I've been trying for oh hmm... almost 10 years!

It's hard work. It takes time. It requires consistency. It requires action. Oh and I did quit my offline job. My first site replacced my offline income 4 months later. YIPEE :) Now someone else is paying me to do SEO for them and I'm building more sites with the same AB blueprint. I have learned a few more things from experience since then and that is another good point. Sticking to ONE strategy helps you LEARN far more than trying a bunch of things and never knowing which one is really working for you.

Okay, um... dass all I gots to say. :P

Now go get to it!
Smuigal
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Oct 09 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

jpastorizo
Trust:
Smuigal,

This is one of the greatest post I have read in this forum since I joined in May.
Awesome post Smuigal! Thank you for sharing.

Stay Blessed.

Regards,
Renato

esolutions
Trust:
You're right Smuigal, maybe put in a different way, we just need to stop studying and start applying what we have already learned.
Get More Opt Ins:

PremiumMember
kieran
Trust:
makeyourownwindmill.net is ranked 1 and 2 by Google for the keyword 'make your own windmill'. It is a one page site, with 390 + backlinks (how?) and tons of the keyword spread all over it.

Kieran
Kieran

www.moneymakingbuzz.com - the Key to Online Wealth
www.buildthingsdirect.com - the Top Site for Home Improvement Projects

jpastorizo
Trust:
Kieran,

I ran a quick check on this. The site was just created on September 2008 by a guy from London.

Here is what I found:
The site has a PR 1
Alexa Ranking of 2,578,804
SEO competition is around 416,000
Allintitle competition is around 595
The keyword doesn't have enough searches in Google in September but had about 1,300 total searches worldwide. This is based on the Google Keyword Tool
The site shows about 500+ backlinks and about 230 internal links based on Yahoo Explorer. I looked further as to why this was possible when the site only has a 1 page landing page as the index.html. The site has a wordpress blog that was started in October 2008 and is still active. The landing page might be LSI optimized.

Normally, I would say you can easily rank within the 1st page of google for this keyword. But I am not sure if you can beat it fast cause of the tons of content in its wordpress blog that Google of course likes.

Lastly, having the keyword in the domain name probably helps in a little way.

Renato
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Oct 09 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

wollowra
Trust:
jpastorizo wrote:Smuigal,

This is one of the greatest post I have read in this forum since I joined in May.
Awesome post Smuigal! Thank you for sharing.

Stay Blessed.

Regards,
Renato

I agree Renato.
Excellent post Smuigal.
New guys read Smuigal's post and reread it.
If you have a spare minute, Mark also goes into buying multiple products and why he does webinars here..
forum-news/affiliate-classroom-2-0-t4649.html

I know the topic is Google sniper but I think it's still related in the overall scheme of things.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
I agree. You need to stay focused or nothing will get done, I get these offers all the time so I understand how distracting it can be but you must focus...Affiloblueprint is the best I`ve seen in a long time... just my 2 cents ...
Last edited by michellerana on 27 Oct 09 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

beldin
Trust:
Sooooo.... if I am reading this right, these sniper sites have 1 page per keyword you are trying to "snipe" and the key factor seems to be using the keyword phrase in the domain name. Does that really make a difference?
Stephen

janism1
Trust:
PremiumMember
strongfarmer
Trust:
I bought this program, just out of curiosity, and I set up 2 sites. They are both no1 in Google now. However, the problem with this system is that you are only targeting 1 keyword and if your keyword is not a winner, the site will flop. 1 of these 2 sites are getting steady ClickBank hops (30 now) and I'm waiting for my first sale but the other one is a flop. With AB at least if 1 keyword is fail, you have 29 more to go for.

I'm not sure if I will continue using the Google Sniper system because Im too busy setting up my AB sites.

Just to give you some boost people: One of my new AB site with 5 pages posted so far and is hardly ranking in search engines, got 1 sale out of 5 visitors!

So, just stick with AB.
Last edited by michellerana on 03 Nov 09 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

beldin
Trust:
I guess the main question is: Does using a domain name with your keywords in it make a difference in rankings? Matt Carter also suggests using this in one of his videos, he says, "I find [using the keyword phrase] better for the search engines"

Would using permalinks for your pages without hyphens help with this? Wordpress sets your pages up like "word1-word2"... if your URL has your keywords in it without hyphens is this different than the base URL being your keyword?

BTW: strongfarmer, did you actually find keywords that meet the criteria for GS? I also bought in to see what it was about but have had a hard time finding them within the criteria set out.
Stephen

smuigal
Trust:
"Does using a domain name with your keywords in it make a difference in rankings?"

I would say, "yes" ad "no". Initially it can help you rank well, but it seems to be random. For instance, within 36 hours my reddingseo.com site was listed in Google and for the Keywords, Redding SEO is was instantly number one and has remained at number one since I put that site up.

However, there is little competition for that keyword phrase so that is most likely the key to that instant success.

For other domains I have had similar success with the keywords, but I still needed to do SEO to increase the success and in some cases, the .com with exact keyword phrase did diddly squat.

I "always" look to see if I can go for the keyword phrase in a .com first. But it is NOT an absolute requirement.

I am working on 4 specific keywords for a client of mine in the Real Estate market. The domain name of her site is three words long and contains "two" of the "four" keywords for all the keyword phrases I am working on.

For example: premiumsacramentoproperty.com
KW: sacramento property for sale, low cost sacramento property. Two of the four keywords are in the domain name.

As of today it's been 27 days since I started working on those four keywords and 3 of the 4 are now on page one. In fact, I'm so happy because the top keyword she wanted listed on page one is now at number 5 and this keywords gets 110,000 searches a month.

So, yes, it helps, and having at least some of the keywords in the domain are going to help, but it is NOT something to get stressed over if you can't find the .com you want to buy.

Smuigal :)
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
strongfarmer
Trust:
Beldin wrote:BTW: strongfarmer, did you actually find keywords that meet the criteria for GS? I also bought in to see what it was about but have had a hard time finding them within the criteria set out.

Hi Beldin,

Yes, did find keywords that meet the criteria. Im using Market Samurai to do the job for me. I had seen it somewhere that Google KT traffic estimation isn't always right, and that was the case for one of my site. It said 5400 searches p. month, and the site went no1 in G. but hardly any visitors but the other site had around 1500 searches p month, and that did about 30 visits p. day!

I just think that site with 30*30 = 900 visits a month is not going to make you much money, so you have to build a lot of successful sites with this method.
beldin
Trust:
Maybe some kind of combination here would work best... find those low comp keywords... get a domain for one of them and then supplement with other page/keyword combinations.

I find that most of the traffic on my site (about 80/day) comes from either my ezine articles or google searches that are not exact matches for my keyword anyway.

On the other hand, I have ranked number 4 on Google for about 2 weeks now with a test sniper site, and my AB site with the same keyword is a bunch of pages back.

LOL One thing all this does is give us a lot to think about. :)
Stephen

esolutions
Trust:
Beldin, have you made any money with the sniper site? Or is the number 4 ranking just a good ranking for a non-buying keyword?
Get More Opt Ins:

beldin
Trust:
The sniper site is a couple of weeks old. No Sales... it was only a test to compare non URL keywords to those in the URL.
Stephen

jibril2400
Trust:
google sniper teaches you good techniques on seo, but the methods
are really cool but time consuming , i was reading groom wedding speech tips on

www. groomwedding-speech.blogspot.com/

due to my wedding, lol...i know i am meant to be putting george's seo tactics in use...

This topic was started on Oct 15, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.