30 Mar 18 7:04 am
Be Cautions on Using those extracting tools
though.You know this is the most common question i got it from Facebook page.
Affiliates think that Sending cold bulk email convert well
but do you ever thought in that way ?It will work for you!
The answer to the question is No,never buy those tools ,it might extracts email addresses for you but sending to unknown,who never sign up to your mailing list is bit Risky.Because
1. First of all they never sign up in your mailing list
which means they never know you,trust you.
2. While sending a bulk email to the recipients,please don't consider that you will get lot of Click on your link instead you will get reported as a SPAM and next or few days your Auto-responder service will lock down your account temporally and ask you several question.If that happen you will not able to use your Company's email address instead you will use their.
An account will be locked if above 0.5% of emails from it are marked as spam, according to email marketing company Campaign Monitor
3. Let suppose if you extract 10k email address with that tools,do you think all the email address are not related
to your businesses.Thanks to @cecille.l for pointing out.
4. You will definitely get Hard bounce rate
A hard bounce indicates a permanent reason an email cannot be delivered
5. Basically your unsubscribe rate
will be higher because of 1st.
Enough of disadvantage,
then how to overcome these problem :Simple build a mailing list.
1. Thanks to @Radhika Basuthakur for her awesome content on " https://www.affilorama.com/blog/affiliate-marketing-for-beginners-list-building
2. Some of mine too if you are interested :https://guidetoclickbank.quora.com/What-is-email-marketing-How-to-get-started
Thanks you for reading my worst English :-)
If you want to add or edit,please add your comment below because "People make mistakes