Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Any Feedback on Amazing Selling Machine ?

covenantguy
Trust:

Any Feedback on Amazing Selling Machine ?

Hi
This course is being pushed heavily by MArk, Matt Carter and others, Haven't bought it because it is very expensive. The originators matt Clark and Mr Katzenbach share quite a lot in introductory videos about the course and mention how to contact Google suppliers,and imply its is easy. I am finding it isnt and they don't exactly join all the dots as I assume they want you to buy their course. Just wondered if anyone has implemented any of their ideas, either by using the free information provided or actually bought the course and got results (am really asking newbie marketers here, not people who have big lists of subscribers)
http://johnreason.com/recommends.php?linkid=Affiloblueprint
Build a Successful Website in 12 Weeks.

service
Trust:
Hi
Yes I know what you mean, but I don't have an answer.
Have a look at 'warriorforum', as there are a lot of comments about this program.
mm
covenantguy
Trust:
Warrior forum as usual have some naysayers and some refer to a course by Jim Cockrum

PremiumMember
jvhbus
Trust:
Hi.
I actually bought their $1 course, but cannot honestly say that this is worth the $60 pm. They do not go into real detail to show the newby exactly what to do and how to build the blog. Most of the info is very general.

I am using Site Sell to build a proper website and I can really say that this crowd is excellent.

jvh
palanquin
Trust:
Ummm...........yeah. Why would they give you information they are selling. it's just the same as in the real bricks and mortar world, you have two options, start a business from scratch or purchase one from someone who has put in the hard yards. In the real world you would pay something like the equivalent of two years profit plus goods and chattels, and the out going owner would give you one months hand holding (if you were lucky). There is no such thing as a free lunch!
covenantguy
Trust:
true but the difference is on the internet you can't go and see the guy doing the selling to check him out. Jim Cockrum seems to have a respected name but his AMazon course seems after referring to the various forums,to be good but also to have one drawback- i.e you need to have an American bank account -for selling the whitelabelled products/ CAn anyone who has got past this advise? I know a guy in the States but not that well and not sure I want to burden him with getting me sorted with a bank account!

mark schaaf
Trust:
I haven't looked into these guys plan but from the many free and paid plans I have seen to me they all leave something out. Sure they tell you to do this then this then this and that but what good does it do to tell you to do this if you don't know how. So many of these people do that. It would be like telling someone who wants to start a bakery to just bake a cake, That would only be fine if they knew how to bake a cake but if they don't that information is useless.
Mark

covenantguy
Trust:
Yes most will tell you how to bake a cake but don't tell you actually that style of cake is no longer much in demand or a crucial ingredient is missing. Anyway, still interested if anyone outside the U.S has done the PAC course

This topic was started on Oct 07, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.