Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Another Sale at $66 On 3-26-09

vuedoolor
Trust:

Another Sale at $66 On 3-26-09

Caught another big one !! Im excited that my 5 articles can do this much damage. I am going to have 100 articles soon for under $2 each very soon and I can't wait to get that started!!! It's under $2 each because my articles are going to be 250 words long. After that I'll get my auto responder and start building my list.

Im going to try to stop posting up everytime I make a sale I know its annoying but I can't help it.
fanatic
Trust:
Not annoying at all; I like hearing things like these!
Need to outsource article writing or graphics design? Drop me a PM.
Follow me on Twitter? http://twitter.com/kangwei

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Nothing like a little bit of cash in the Clickbank account to light a fire under ya :)

Good to hear you're doing well... You've seem to have a mind for strategy, I think in a year from now you're gonna be raking it in!
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

hayzat
Trust:
Great job man,

You mean , you outsource your article writing for only USD2 per article? Thats cheaaaap!
vuedoolor
Trust:
Hayzat wrote:Great job man,

You mean , you outsource your article writing for only USD2 per article? Thats cheaaaap!

Yeap but I haven't recieved them yet it will be ready in a week or so .. In April I should have about 200 articles ready for submission.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Nice work, sounds like you're addicted now :)

Keep it up...

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

rubanz
Trust:
wow nice job keep it up!
dewey
Trust:
Apparently there really are good niches out there somewhere. This is awesome. Nice work.
traderp
Trust:
Good job buddy. How long does it typically take ezine articles to get approved?
vuedoolor
Trust:
traderp wrote:Good job buddy. How long does it typically take ezine articles to get approved?

It varies, sometimes same day I submit and sometimes it can take up to 7 days since I'm a free member and I have not reached my 10 Ezine articles yet.
jacksonlin
Trust:
Told you dude!

Keep up the good work!

It's all about the mindset!
PremiumMember
jstalker
Trust:
Good for you! Keep it coming. Your enthusiasm is very motivating. Two sales for me this weekend. Yeah!
pmaeria
Trust:
Did you supply topics to the outsourcers for the 200 articles or any instructions?
vuedoolor
Trust:
Yeah I supply all the keywords and all the instructions

pmaeria wrote:Did you supply topics to the outsourcers for the 200 articles or any instructions?

This topic was started on Mar 26, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.