Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Another Google Slap? All my campaigns were disabled!

PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:

Another Google Slap? All my campaigns were disabled!

Today I logged into Adwords to find out ALL my campaigns have been disabled. All my keywords were 8 to 10 quality score, now 1. Each site is loaded with unique content and updated regularly. Anybody else get slapped... or they just picking on me? Went from spending $1,800 per day to nothing today.
Last edited by michellerana on 06 Oct 09 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title changed to describe the post better

PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:
I figured it out. Seems like I was not clear on some my offers.
jpastorizo
Trust:
Spunky,

You are spending $1800 per day on Adwords?
Wow.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:
Yes, but not at the moment since my personal slap. Found out I didn't have enough content on my sites. Adding 10 more articles to each. And, I'm finding that the relationship between the affiliate and merchant has to be clear. Basically more value on landing pages. Thought I was slap proof.. oh well. Back to it.
jpastorizo
Trust:
You have a very profitable niche in that case to spend $1800 a day.
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:
I'm in several markets. Worst day in 4 or 5 years for me. I'm sure I'll recover.
wollowra
Trust:
spunky wrote:Yes, but not at the moment since my personal slap. Found out I didn't have enough content on my sites. Adding 10 more articles to each. And, I'm finding that the relationship between the affiliate and merchant has to be clear. Basically more value on landing pages. Thought I was slap proof.. oh well. Back to it.

Hey spunky, just for everyone here..
can you elaborate on " relationship between the affiliate and merchant has to be clear " .

Thx
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:
Since I deal in software and installations, I think I violated a few of Google terms under the “software principles” policies. If you deal in software, be very clear what the user can expect by downloading any program you promote through affiliate programs. Such as file size, does it cost, privacy information, is it bundled with any other programs, can you uninstall it, system requirements, and so forth.

I’m hoping I solved the problem. Went from quality score 10 to 1 in a single day. Sadly when I talk to a G-Rep. he could not give me details about any of my sites landing pages. He just pointed me to this policy to figure out what I’m doing wrong. I hate they can’t be more specific. I guess pointing to a specific policy was specific for them.

I’ve not received a slap in other Google accounts where software isn’t involved. This is a crack down on software. Software Slap.
geoffjackson
Trust:
The guys at commission blueprint are gonna be releasing info on the latest google slap in their new product coming out. It's a relatively pricey product, but it's gonna be worth it for sure considering what you get. May be something you want to check out :)

This topic was started on Aug 21, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.