Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Another AffiloBluePrint Success!

jpastorizo
Trust:

Another AffiloBluePrint Success!

Hi Guys,

I just want to share that I have received my 1st sale today. $35.12! It doesn't have a TID so now I have to check my site where I missed to include a TID on my redirects.

I have not visited my clickbank account for a while since I know it will not have any sales. I am not doing PPC and my site is not yet appearing on the 1st page of google. My site is only 1/4 finished and currently have about 12 pages. I have submitted only 2 articles in AMA and these 2 articles were spun and posted 15 times each. No indexed back links yet from these articles, maybe just 1. I just used the Web 2.0 Mr. K backlink strategy. Also, I used the fee access I have for 3wayblueprint I got since I am an owner of Niche Blueprint course.

So, today I loaded Traffic Travis and it said that my keyword that in the past 5 days been lurking at the 14-16 spots on google is now at #10! So I rushed into google and typed in the keyword and I am indeed at #10 on the 1st page of google. Then I said let me check maybe I have some sales on my clickbank account. I was holding my breath because I know there is none but I was hoping there is one...and there it is! I just barely started and this one is definitely a sale through SEO!

Thanks Mark!!!

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Congrats man! Onward to one of the top 3 positions on the first page.
wollowra
Trust:
Hey Great Renato,
You deserve it dude.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jpastorizo
Trust:
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Renato

jasondodd
Trust:
Nice work Renato ... it's nice when you start to see the fruits of your labor - even better when your site is earning money while you sleep :)

I think it highlights why all the different aspects of AB are needed - the backlinks, the keyword research, the SEO ... it all comes together to make a sale :)
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

faradina
Trust:
And just think of what the sales would be when your site is 100% finished!
Congrats, Renato!
jpastorizo
Trust:
Faradina/Jason,

Thank you guys. And thanks for being always on the forum helping other members.

Update:
My site has dropped back to #11 today for the keyword that put it on #10...I have noticed the up and down of the ranking of my site. I noticed that it plays around within a certain range of spots and then when new backlinks are added it solidifies the ranking. This just means that I need to keep on working on link building not just because I am just starting to build links but because the competitors are also fighting for the top rankings. I just hired a former employee of mine (He has agreed to $2 per hour) in the Philippines who will work about 15 hours a week for me part time and what he will do for now is just link building. Posting comments on related blogs and forums and have my anchor text or just site url in his signature.

Will let you guys know the progress on my SEO efforts maybe in a few weeks.
Thanks for all the helpful members here in Affilorama, which I now consider my 2nd home on this electronic space.

Regards,
Renato

lester269
Trust:
Renato,

Brilliant news, mate!

Thanks for your advice too.

Always good to hear of success.

Alastair
Onwards & Upwards, my fellow Affiliateers!

If you don't try, you'll always wonder why!

PremiumMember
janerobin
Trust:
Well done Renato.I'm jealous! Just shows we have to keep pluggin' away..
I have also got the 3waylink thing from niche blueprint but I havent been able to use it as it asks that the link end .php. Mine dont as I think that was one of the things this course advised getting rid of (at least in WP like me) How have you managed it?
Jane
jpastorizo
Trust:
@Alastair
Thanks brother.

@Jane
Yes I have managed it and it only has given to me about 3 backlinks. I think in a way it helped my site. This morning my site went down to #11 and now it is up at #9. I have not even gone full steam on link building yet. =)
What Mark teaches works, I just decided to apply other techniques I learn from StomperNet.

Regards,
Renato

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Nice work Renato. Good to see you not sweating the Google dance too much. Give it a few months and the rankings will settle down a lot.

Keep it up, let us know when you get your 10th sale :)

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

jpastorizo
Trust:
Thanks for your kind words Sean. I hope to slowly put several pages of my affiliate site on the 1st page of google. Now I know that SEO works. It just really takes work and time. But it is definitely doable. =)

Renato

PremiumMember
perswealth
Trust:
Awesome Renato!!

Question; Are you using wordpress to make your site, or did you use Xsitepro? Congrats again!!
jpastorizo
Trust:
perswealth,

I use XSP. WP just looks too complicated for me. I mean I can learn it but I don't have the time or maybe I don't want to spend time to learn it cause I feel like I can use my time to do better things. Also, I am now consistently outsourcing and will soon be outsourcing even the creation of authority sites based on AffiloBlueprint2.0. I am finalizing my system and hopefully soon I am able to fully outsource it. I have 3 writers in the Philippines that I outsource to and 1 web designer in India. I just hired a former employee in the Philippines to work for me for 15 hours a week to focus primarily on all my link building techniques. He hasn't started though. I can't wait!!!

Renato

This topic was started on Jul 16, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.