Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

An ebay affiliate the easy way with BANS

leejeffrey
Trust:

An ebay affiliate the easy way with BANS

hi all,

just thought i'd let all those who dont know already about the Build A Niche Store software, which has to be the easiest way to create a great looking website which converts visitors to ebay signups.

I have been testing it for a month or so now with great results.

Once you get to know your way around the software it takes less than an hour to get the site set up, then another 1 or 2 hours to do the SEO.

Check out my first 3 sites, which altogether took less than 2 days on and off to get up and running;

(broken link removed)
http://www.downloadhighway.com
http://www.jimmy-shoes.com

To visit the BANS site click on the link at the bottom right of any pages on the sites.

lee[/url]
Last edited by ampie g on 26 Jan 10 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Thanks for info Lee, just a note for anyone interested in this:

It's very, very, VERY hard to get any traffic to these websites. Because the content is just scraped from eBay, the search engines see it as duplicate content. It used to be possible to promote your page through PPC, pay 20c for a visitor, and HOPE that you earned that back in commissions, but I think Google have clamped down on these kinds of sites because they really provide no value to the visitor.

It *might* be possible to get these sites ranking if you were able to incorporate your own unique content into the site, by way of articles. You could also try promoting the page if you're selling on eBay, but even then its hardly worth the bother.

The other way you can make money with BANS is promoting it as an affiliate, like Lee is doing :) Remember to stay focussed, people, and don't be sucked into every opportunity that comes along.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

leejeffrey
Trust:
Thanks for the reply Mark, I only was expressing my own experience of the BANS software and the results it has brought me. I find it to be an easy way to get a website online and after only a few weeks I have good natural search results on these sites. There are ways to improve the sites as you mention, but either way it is very simple to do and can be very rewarding.

I visit the BANS forum often and there are numerous success stories from members, and most are doing very well with their sites, its all about which niches are chosen, obviously its not worth choosing a niche which has millions of similar searches/sites, so go for the more obscure ones- you will get visitors.

Also, I select to have RANDOM items shown in the BANS store within the control panel, all the content is unique on my homepages, which probably is helping me with my SEO.

Again, only my experience and sure i'm not the only one having success.

thanks guys.