Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

An Alternate Way to Receive Affiliate Commission Payments

faradina
Trust:

An Alternate Way to Receive Affiliate Commission Payments

I saw this on another forum and thought I would share it with the good people here, particularly those for whom receiving affiliate commissions is a challenge.

The Payoneer US Virtual Account allows cardholders who live outside the US to receive direct deposits and Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments even if they do not have a US bank account.

How it works? Once approved for the virtual account Payoneer will provide you with two numbers: the routing number and the account number, which you will need to provide to a US organization that would like to send you funds. Once transferred, the funds are automatically loaded onto your Payoneer card.

International payments is a very challenging arena and Payoneer is committed to be the most innovative service provider in it. The current pilot program is open only for a selected group of cardholders for whom the source and the destination of the funds can be accurately verified.

You can send an email to tomer@payoneer.com for more details.
slvrsrfr
Trust:
That's a great resource faradina.

Thanks for sharing. As a Canadian, this could be quite helpful.

Jason
chidera
Trust:
Thanks Faradina. This info is sure healthy for us in Africa where internet marketing is gradually becoming the order of the day. I'll send a mail to tomer for additional info. zthanks once again.

This topic was started on Mar 16, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.