Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Amazon Site for Sale Due to CA Tax Issue

smuigal
Trust:

Amazon Site for Sale Due to CA Tax Issue

Hi Everyone,

Just when I was starting to get into the Amazon money making thing the new tax laws come in and ruin it. I have three websites making money with Amazon. Two of them I will simply revert to Adsense, but the one site I have was specifically designed for Amazon.

http://fellowshredders.net/

It's a WP blog and sold 4 shredders, some ink, and other items associated with shredders. It's a really nice site, simple and good for Amazon products. I only submitted 2 articles into my UAW and AMA account and web20 site backlinks. If you work it, I'm sure you'll be able to bring this site up to making $100.00 a month. I earned $23.00 on 4 shredders sold back in April.

All you'll need to do is:

a. Buy the domain.
b. Have the blog transfered to your own hosting account.
c. Change my aff link to yours.

How to make it more profitable:

d. Add in some other office products. People purchased ink cartradges while they were buying the shredders.
e. backlink the keywords.

I found it easy to rank the brand name of the shredders. I'll post the current rankings on page 1. It will not be hard to raise their rankings. The on-page SEO is great. Just follow the examples you have and you can continue to do well with on-page seo and selecting the right keywords.

Fellowes Powershred DS1 Review - #4-6
Simplyshred SG-830C - #7/8
Fellowes Powershred W-11C Shredder review- #6
Fellowes 32177 Powershred - #7

Those were the only keywords I was working on before getting the email notice of Amazon no longer allowing affiliates from Ca.

PM me a bid. If you need help with the blog transfer I have a business assoc that can do it for you. She is not expensive. You can also hire someone from Fiverr to do this.

We're buying a house so I may not check my PM as often as I should. You can also email me at chrisi at netwoozy.com be sure to confirm your email as I use spamarrest for spam protection.

Please do not bid under $100.00 as it is worth more than that and I'm not in a hurry to sell due to financial reasons. I just want someone to benefit from this site as I can no longer be an Amazon affiliate.

Oh... if you post a reply then PM me, I'll get an email notification that you posted a reply so I'll check my PM when you do that.

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

mario3173
Trust:
how much does it make monthly... I know you mentioned 23 dollars back in April, how is it doing now?

Mario
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Mario,

It sold 4 shredders in April, then another in May, and some smaller items, like toner. I think it only earned $7.00 last month. Back in April I was using Serpassist to backlink to it. I was trying to remember what I did but yesterday when I posted I couldn't remember.

So... currently I would say it's not making much of anything because I stopped backlinking to it in May. Too beef it up all you have to do is start backlinking. I'd start with the keywords I put here since they are already ranking on the first page and I think the sales came from where it was ranking #3 and #4 for those terms.

I dunno... I could add Adsense to it to see if it would bring in $20.00 or so a month, I just am going in a different direction in Sept. so I am not really thinking in terms of SEO on other sites once I get my new PLR membership thing going..

:)
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

This topic was started on Jul 26, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.