Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

AMA troubles: getting PHP error and unable to login

dsedov
Trust:

AMA troubles: getting PHP error and unable to login

Any one else has trouble logging in to AMA today? I was spinning an article to submit to some article directories today and after another rewrite, got some PHP error instead of a regular page. I then went to the home page and tried to log-in again, but it sais username and password are incorrect. Trying to reset the password said that the account does not exist. Pretty weird, as all my payments went just fine.
Last edited by michellerana on 01 Mar 10 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

dsedov
Trust:
Never mind. This was probably due to some maintenance, but scary if you ask me. Hate, when there is no announcement, you have paid the money, and then it says that there is no such username. It is up and running, but it has been down for good couple hours
smuigal
Trust:
DSedov, this happened a while back and it took a few days to sort out. I think Daniel and Mark are top notch folks and they do their best to provide good quality services. Once and a while we have glitches and other issues, but overall you'll find it works itself out.

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

This topic was started on Mar 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.