Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

AMA not answering emails -- VENT -- HELP!

PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:

AMA not answering emails -- VENT -- HELP!

I love Article Marketing Automation service. It works nicely. However, PC crashed and I lost login data to many sites. I've tried to reset the password but AMA system is not sending the reset data to my email -- even though it says it did. It's not in my spam folder and I've tried reseting the password several times.

I've contacted them via their support ticket, but they are not answering.

Sorry, just venting mostly.
PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:
It filnally sent the password. I would have hated to cancel my AMA account. Whew!!
smuigal
Trust:
Hey Spunky,

Just wanted to post a similar thing that happened to me. Made me furious! But... well.... um... in the end, it was both their fault and mine.

I use Spamarrest for my email. Love it. But at some point in time I must have accidently banned the email from the support desk of this one site for a program I had purchased. I needed to get a refund. I actually requested the refund within an hour of purchasing the program once I realized it was something I already had. Anyway, I went to their support desk and I could not get past their Captcha. That drove me nuts. I tried something like 10 times with different emails to get passed it. Kept saying I got it wrong.

Well, I ended up enlisting the help of a few others and got through and got a prompt refund. However, it didn't solve the program as I also used this particular support desk for other things. Sooooo....

One day I thought hrm.... what would happend if I used my yahoo email?

That day for some reason the Captcha liked me and I was able to enter an old Yahoo email addy. I received an instant confirmation email and Viola! All was well in the world of the support desk again.

I just wanted to mention this because sometimes things seem very personal to us when in fact they are just the wacky things that happen on the Internet we have no control over.

I know Mark and Daniel over at there at AMA and they are great guys. Very professional and would never want to drive you nuts as you had been. I have to say that I tried the "other" article marketing competitor and found their articles far less worthy of my attention then the articles that come through AMA. Perhaps in time others will improve but I would highly recommend AMA. I have seen great results from using their system.

Some of my articles have reached over 200 publishings in the past year.

My Two Cents,
Chrisi ;)
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:
Thanks... I am a huge fan of AMA. I don't know the guys over there but I have had success with their service and I find it very valuable.

Some of my publishings have reached 75 and all with a 98% above accept rate. Says I'm doing good on spinning.

Have you tried any 3 way linking? If so, which. I see Jon Leger has a service that is highly recommended by gurus, but always like to hear it from affilorama member first.
smuigal
Trust:
You know about 5 years ago I came up with a three way linking design where you never swapped links. My design was so simple anyone could do it. I also added the future design of three way articles. It took me 2 years to find a programmer to do it. However, his skills were in c++ and the people who wanted to market it said it had to be in php... so long story cut short... they said they would have their programmers do it, then after my programmer was out of the picture, their programmers were too busy. Man I have to say this has been a huge sore spot for me for a very long time. But... in life crap happens all the time so we clean off our shoes and move on.

I'm interested in programs like that. I don't know why but I think for some reason I couldn't quite get into LinkVault. Maybe my brain was overloaded that day.

We should start a new thread on three way linking. I'd like to know of the options for this. One of these days I'll have enough money to hire someone to actually create the programs I think up. ><

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:
I think I'll start a new thread on this and see what others or up to then. :)
moonybeem
Trust:
Hiya, do you reckon AMA is better than magic article submitter??

Would love to here your advice.

Thank you. :)
smuigal
Trust:
AMA submits to blogs, MAS submits to article directories.

This topic was started on Jun 23, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.