Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Alex Goad's Google Conquest

yozzer
Trust:

Alex Goad's Google Conquest

Greetings!

I have just listened to the Alex Goad webinar and upon finishing, I went to the Google Conquest website and saw what Alex has to say.

I can't really afford to get access to Google Conquest, and despite the fact that *my back is against the wall*, I am seriously thinking of putting it on my my credit card in the hope I will be able to pay it off pretty soon (as you know it is $997).

Alex tells such a compelling story that I think I should do it. But before I do...

What do you think Mark? I know you are presently on holiday, but maybe you can pick up this message when you 'check in' and let me know.

Also, is there anybody who has actually been brave enough to take the 'leap of faith' and lay out almost $1000.

Would love to hear from you!

Warm regards,

Colin Hughes
slvrsrfr
Trust:
if you're just starting out colin i wouldn't do it. just focus on the blueprint.

alex isn't going anywhere and he'll likely re-issue this in 6 mths to a year.

scattered rain doesn't nourish the seed.

jason
PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Yeah more than likely he'll open up the membership again down the line. They say they are closing but usually they open back up after a few refunds are issued. These 1000 products are launching weekly now it seems.
evobilly
Trust:
and another thing if you do decide to get it put it through your own aff link so then you will get a % of that money back
For the best guide to sell physcal products as a affiliate check out Matt Carters Rapid Profit Formula http://online-income-masters.com/getrapidprofitformula.php

If your having trouble re-writing your articles i recommend checking out this tool to make it quick and easy http://goto2.com/rewriter

If you want to outsource your articles this place seems to be good value and easy to deal with, and its free to sign up they offer a 100% American writing team http://bit.ly/bhv4Fu

bobwillo
Trust:
It's the new "Shiney Thing". There is no big secret that is worth $1000 plus $97 per month. Mark has it laid out right here. There is only one thing that you need to do. Concentrate on this plan and you will not fail. Build a site, promote it and move on. Some will be winners and some maybe not so much, but if you concentrate and produce you will not fail.
Just my thoughts
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I'd wait till I was making money from AffiloBlueprint first before buying this if I were you. It is a very good product, but it is not a magic bullet and requires as much work as AffiloBlueprint requires for you to make it work. Especially given your financial position, and the fact that you are a newbie at this, I'd wait till you master AffiloBlueprint first if I were you.

There are new courses and products launching every week, you need to focus on mastering one product at a time (in this case you've purchased AffiloBlueprint, you should make full use of it first, rather than jumping from product to product). There is no magic bullet, all courses require work on your part to make them work.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
For those of you who still can't resist buying this product, my bonuses page is here: http://www.googleconquestexclusive.com. I set this page up for non-affiloblueprint members, I purposely excluded affiloblueprint members from this promotion so as to not distract you guys, but some of you are probably going to join anyway, so you may as well claim these bonuses if you do.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

slvrsrfr
Trust:
i'd just like to further add that i look forward to getting my few first sites off the ground and making money.

i've been looking into this affiliate marketing thing for almost a year, and affilorama was the only one of dozens i've investigated/spent money on that has really made sense to me and seemed authentic.

i guess what i'm saying is, we only have so much time in the day, so i'm going to focus exclusively on affiloblueprint.

nevertheless, when this is humming along and bringing me some decent coin, i'll buy practically anything mark suggests.

a) because i trust the guy
b) he's been super generous with tons of free info, and not holding anything back from us and,
c) i think that once you're at a stage of making a few thou a month, diversity and staying on top of your game are important, and in affiliate marketing it's hard to find a trustworthy, reliable source, and this is what i believe mark offers.

onward my fellow affiliate soldiers!

jason
yozzer
Trust:
Hi Guys

It seems to me that you are all of the same opinion, and so I will do as you all suggest and wait until such time I can really afford to do it.

Jason, like you, I trust Mark and that's why I asked his opinion.

Thank you Mark for your honesty, it's appreciated.

Best,

Colin (Yozzer)
dailyfocus
Trust:
Mark, IM products really sells especially to those "back against the wall" lovely people that just want desperately "a better life, money and freedom" for themselves and their family.

Yes, I was drawn by Alex's product after listening to Mark's teleseminars with Alex. Alex is a REALLY GOOD communicator and shares a whole lot of value and his story is really inspiring. I was never drawn to the product last Nov when Alex opened the first time. But, what finally drawn me to it was his Automation suite of things that saves time with push button effectiveness. As Mark mentioned that we should build more Affiloblueprint as each site brings in about $500/month.

My struggle with Affiloblueprint sites is I spend a large amount of time building the sites and getting the backlinks (but thanks to AM Automation it's better now). And, unfortunately, I have not outsource my work yet.

So, in fact, I waiting for yesterday June where Alex re-open Google Conquest Authority's doors again. However, I have decided NOT to join. Did some research like a mad person..., and all due respects to Alex, I know his strategies are bar none, but, I didn't like what I read in some forum which I won't name here.

Anyway, I'm posting here not to discourage anyone but if you really NEED to buy Google Conquest Authority and have cash to spare... by all means go ahead.

But, Mark... probably, something to think about is how we as AB members can better automate or have an automated suite to build our Affiloblueprint sites with offsite backlinks automated to some blog network and ultimately, have it monetize like a 24/7 personal ATM, that spews out instant cash like clockwork daily... :-P

Well, maybe outsource (I've answered my own question)...
schmedes2
Trust:
One thing I've found with so many IM products: they all say basically the same thing. There's nothing to new that anyone has to offer and it will only distract you from what you're doing. Mark really has a great program here. Once you work it inside and out and have established yourself, then MAYBE you can go out and learn a bit more
thedoc1
Trust:
I have been a member for 6 months.....Don't want to say too much.... Alex knows his stuff no doubt about that, lets just say its having some issues and hopefully they will be sorted out. I wouldn't join at the moment.

Best to all.
slvrsrfr
Trust:
thanks for that doc...the between the lines invisible ink ;O)

cheers,

jason
thedoc1
Trust:
between the lines invisible ink

Luvin that lol.....
thedoc1
Trust:
Excellent keyword/market research tool :)
shaungolfer
Trust:
Hi Leos61991
Market Samurai is a keywords tool and you can download and use the free part of it to do keyword reasearch.

http://www.marketsamurai.com

Shaun
PremiumMember
caroldunn
Trust:
What is the difference between Samurai and Traffic Travis?
slvrsrfr
Trust:
yeah, don't research it! it will be too tempting. definitely a tool i'd like to get my hands on when i can afford it.

it is an awesome analysis tool for finding out how profitable a niche market can be. it has tons of tools.

from their website: Proven Software Uncovers Profitable
Online Markets Like Never Before!

jason
thedoc1
Trust:
Hey Guys,

Been using MS for a while and its awesome, the new rank tracker feature along with everything else makes it IMHO the best available at the price. OK...I know I'm tempting you to go out n spend but the only reason I mention it is.. they have a discount at the moment thats about to end in the next 12 hrs.

I'm not an affiliate for this and have no connection with them but just wanted to give you the heads up.

http://marketsamurai.com/c/ranktrackerdiscount

_ Onwards n Upwards.
PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Leos61991 wrote:This might be a little off topic, but whats Market Samurai? Ive heard a few people talk about it and I dont want to research it because then I'll want to buy it and I'm trying to cut that habit.

Ive been using it for over a year and they are always adding Modules to it. The latest Module is so unreal it will make your head spin. Well, atleast mine anyway. If you have a site and want to check your rankins MS will do it automatically and it will check the top 1000 rankings for your keywords and over time you get to see your rankings go up and down. So in a sense it tells you which of your pages you need to work on. Thats just the latest Module. To me each other module could be a separate product by itself.

To me its the best Keyword and SEO tool out there and I use it in conjuction with Traffic Travis if I want clarity on a particular keyphrase.
thedoc1
Trust:
Happy birthday Leo :)
slvrsrfr
Trust:
yeah, happy birthday leo,

jason

This topic was started on Jun 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.