Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Afilliate Wisdom for my Affilo-Buds!

Does this crap really help???

Poll ended at 26 Feb 07 3:52 am

25%

Uhhh...OK
25%

No and Who the Hell is Bruce Campbell????
50%

I'm just happy to be an Affilo-Bud (or Budette)
Total votes 4
elmo033057
Trust:

Afilliate Wisdom for my Affilo-Buds!

Dear Affilo-Buds,

Here is some great wisdom from that man of men, Bruce Campbell. You may remember him from that incredible movie "Army of Darkness" He recently made an Old Spice commercial that I think, sums up what it takes to make it in this business. Every Affilo-Bud should memorize, learn and live this incredible dissertation on life. Here it is for instant success:

When you have it, you don't need it.
When you need it you don't have it.
If you have it, you need more of it.
If you have more of it, you don't need less of it.
You need it, to get it.
And you certainly need it to get more of it.
But if you already have it to begin with, you can't get any of it to get started, which means you really
don't have any idea how to get it in the first place. Do you?
You can share it,sure.
You can even stockpile it if you'd like.
But you can't fake it.
Wanting it....
Needing it...
Wishing for it...
The point is, if you have never had any of it....
Ever....
People just seem to know.

God Bless to all my Affilo-Buds!

ELMO
8)
Mark Ellis a.k.a. "ELMO" Owner Ellistrations http://www.ellistrations.com

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I don't really agree with all thats written there.

"You need it, to get it". There are lots of people who have proven this wrong.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

elmo033057
Trust:
Sean,

I posted that Bruce Campbell quote as a fun break to all of this affiliate stuff. Anyway from a marketing point of view, even though the Old Spice commercial is played up to be funny, it is a classic piece of marketing and I'll tell you why. Have you ever noticed on almost every commercial that you watch, that the people that are selling to you will create a problem and then solve it with their product?

The infomercials are masters at this! They will take a common device, like a pair of scissors and make it look like it is so difficult to use them that you'd swear no one can cut a piece of paper with them.

But wait! Introducing the new Cut -O Matic! It can slice through anything. Brick, Mortar, Grandma's Pancakes ...Anything! And they are so safe even a baby can chew on them...

So, the old spice commercial, even though it is trying to be funny,is presenting a problem and then solving it. Because, they have told you that if you don't have it you need to get it. And it gets your attention, because my wife kept saying as she saw the commercial for the 1st time,

"What is the "it" that he is talking about?"

Then Bruce Campbell finally sits down in his easy chair and the Old Spice logo and music comes on without even saying the name of the product!!! Brilliant!!!!

Boom they have you. The guys that came up with this ad were probably paid Megabucks. It was a good ad! But as a stand alone philosophy, it is just a joke.

Anyway Sean my good old Affilo-Bud, take it easy and by the way...
If you don't have it, people just seem to know.

God Bless & Flame On!!!
Mark Ellis a.k.a. "ELMO" Owner Ellistrations http://www.ellistrations.com

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Ahh ok, I'm not familiar with that commercial. I thought this was something that you had decided to take on as a personal philosophy :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world