Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affilotools not working

cindin
Trust:

Affilotools not working

Affilotools is currently not working properly. The graphics are out of wack and I'm unable to use the link finder tool.

Anyone having the same issue on their end?
Site Admin
jonathan_l
Trust:
Hello Cindy,

Just saw your feedback you also sent through the Feedback tool in AffiloTools.

Unfortunately I can't quite figure out the issue you're encountering: any chance you could take some screenshots of the issues? (You can either link them here, or attach them to the Feedback form inside AffiloTools)

Once I have more detail, I'll take a look at that asap :)

Jonathan
cindin
Trust:
Thanks Jonathan,

Affilorama support suggested I clear my browser cache for both Google Chrome and Firefox.

All is well now. I will send you a snap shot of the page encountering the error through the feedback. I still don't know why this happened with both browsers.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Cindy,

I'm glad to hear our suggestion worked and Affilotools is working now. Please send the us the screenshot of the error (through support or through Affilotheme feedback) so that we could look further into the cause of the issue. That would be great!

I appreciate your patience. Have a good weekend!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jul 18, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.