Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affilotheme Squeeze page

bootyocean18
Trust:

Affilotheme Squeeze page

I created a squeeze page using the template in affilotheme that I really like and I want to make it the default home page of my website but I can't seem to do that!

I'm thinking I'll have to make a static page, set it as default and then 301 it to my squeeze page.

Is there any other way to do this?
bootyocean18
Trust:
In the home page put the singup call - [ signup id="##" ] and then on the title:

Code: Select all
<span style="display:none;">[i]title[/i]</span>

This will seemlessly integrate a squeeze page into your home page.
sostech
Trust:
I got the same issue

remysellsthings

I tried what you said to do, but it does not work.

can you explain a little better as your instructions were a little hard to follow
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
@ remysellsthings - Do you mean put the code in the CSS of the Affilotheme? Or in the header?

I don't think there is a way to set a squeeze page as a homepage in the Affilotheme. If you are referring to placing a code, then it needs to be placed between the <header> tags.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jun 05, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.