Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affilorama Premium or Affilioblueprint for a beginner?

caoimh
Trust:

Affilorama Premium or Affilioblueprint for a beginner?

I am starting Day 4 of the $1 trial for Affilorama Premium but am beginning to think I may have boarded the wrong ship.
I am a beginner in Affiliate Marketing and have not yet made any money, which is why I am coming to Affilorama in the first place.
I saw a video of Mark Ling in Las Vegas and thought he was authentic. It feels very personal in the forum with real people answering questions and seeming to recognize and care about the people they are talking to. So I like it here and feel this is a group of people I would like to work with and could succeed with.
However, I am beginning to think that Affilioblueprint might be the place for a new person like me to start. I saw a post from Michelerana (sorry if that's mangled) where she seemed to imply that Affilorama Premium is advanced training rather than the basics I am looking for.
Actually the clinching comment that got me to sign up was Mark saying that he would take people by the hand in the same way he did with his father (except virtually of course).
So that handholding is what I am looking for. Is that Affiloblueprint or Affilorama Premium?
Thanks - Caoimh
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I Caoimh,

Affilorama Premium does start from a newbie level in the Blog Bootcamp, make sure you start there first.

AffiloBlueprint is certainly perfect for newbies, but I think you'll find Affilorama premium to be really good for you too. Yes it might seem overwhelming the fact that there is advanced stuff in there too, although if you start with the blog bootcamp, then you'll get yourself up with the play very quickly, even if you are a complete and total newbie to all of this.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

caoimh
Trust:
Wow! An almost immediate response. Thank you. I am totally impressed.
Since I wrote the post I spent the time going into the blogging bootcamp webinar and see that it does go through all the steps. Thanks for helping me over the first stutter.
- Caoimh
centexn
Trust:
I too am a recent member, I think this is day 4 for me as well. Unfortunately I missed the blog bootcamp on Wed and have been looking for the replay to appear. Will this happen today?? Its been almost 48 hours.

Tks
Tim
PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:
The Webinar replay is available in the 'Blog Bootcamp'
area (Premium members only).

Ahmed Auf
The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

PremiumMember
tzyyhui
Trust:
Although I am a newbie, but I have web developer background so think I am more advanced level. Will the affilobluprint too easy for a person who already know all the web stuff? Can Mark oultline what is covered in affilo blueprint courses but not in premium membership? Thanks. Peter
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Peter,

Actually, I think the Blueprint is great either way. I, too, have a bit of a web developer background (though never on any sort of scale I got paid for, but I knew more or less what I was doing), and I think Mark does a great job of showing what works. He recommends the tools he does because they are more affordable and easier to use than others that web developers may have used and/or have access to, but the strategies and the way he builds the site can be done on those tools just as easily as the ones he recommends. So even if you do have web experience, you can learn a lot from the AB course. Some things you may find easy to do, but others will most likely be things you had never thought of!

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

digiblue
Trust:
I think Affiloblueprint is the best IM course available today for beginners to advanced. At the advanced stage you just need to learn to outsource everything. Mark lays everything on the table, step by step. The process and the steps they work. If your a beginner start slowly with the creation of websites and if your advanced, outsource and scale up. The more sites you build and promote, the more cash flow potential.
PremiumMember
sixpaw
Trust:
The questions i have along close to the same lines are :

1. Can affiloblueprint teach me anything that isn't in afillorama?

2. What is the difference between version 1 and 2 of affiloblueprint.

Thanks Izz
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Sixpaw,
The affiloblueprint is a step by step tutorial, watching over Mark's shoulder so to speak on how to build affiliate sites.
Affilorama premium has a lot of useful tools and extras that make your life a hell of a lot easier being an affiliate marketer.
More info here...
post38049.html?hilit=%20affiloblueprint#p38049
----------------

Version 1 was done building a site with xsitepro.
Version 2 was done with wordpress.
Mark explained this in a post here..
website-building/mark-ling-building-a-website-in-front-of-a-live-audience-t5283.html
about 15 posts down on the first page.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
sixpaw
Trust:
Awesome thank you very much

This topic was started on Dec 04, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.