Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affilorama Premium 2010 Vs Wealthy affiliate

hasanur
Trust:

Affilorama Premium 2010 Vs Wealthy affiliate

Which is the best paid program currently? I know Affilorama is best as it is free but for paid programs, what is your choice?
MY own opinion WA is better since it has 1 on 1 support , niche Q report. And the membership costs less compared to Affilorama Premium. And other thing, they have advice for all profitable affiliate networks as I was told by their e-mail and it has site rubix ( Website builder)
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Nov 09 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Free online Earning Information Cent re http://freeonlineearningworldwide.blogspot.com/
Invest 10% Money in Investment program http://safeinvestmentsreviews.blogspot.com/

PremiumMember
stiznef
Trust:
I was in WA for over 1 year and learned a lot. It's a great program with some pretty good tools. They do offer one on one support, but don't expect hand holding. The only issue was how scattered it is. I meant to say that there are so many ways to go in WA that it can become confusing.

I hope Marks system is more specific.

I've not purchased any of Marks products yet. I did try Traffic Travis (free version) which was more annoying than anything else only because of the limited functionality.

All of the content that I've viewed from marks sites is top notch which is why I'm considering purchasing. Actually I will purchase, just not sure which product.

Stiz
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Nov 09 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

jcdean
Trust:
I was with WA also,

The one on one coaching is not all its cracked up to be. Very short answers to your questions. Definitely not spoon feeding.
The training at WA in my opinion leaves a lot to be desired, and dose not keep up with the times.
They are still teaching people to build the exact kind of review sites that Google has been slapping down for months.

I have personaly learned the most from researching stuff myself. Plenty of free material on the net and YouTube especially.

I have been here as a paid meber for 2 days an so far I have a good impression of the material here and plan to stay past the 7 day $1.00 trail.
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Nov 09 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

leader
Trust:
Hi guy's........

I too have tried WA.
I'm actually paid up for a year.

But here I am taking the trial in this deal looking for more to help me tighten up my beginning income.

Like the people above have said WA is a bit unorganized and there is old info. in there but to be fair it's there simply because they have not removed it.
Like any large and active forum you will find older and out dated information,... if you dig below the surface.
And that can be a problem when you first start learning how to navigate any new program.

Something that needs to be addressed by the authors and I have no doubt that they will get to it sooner than later.

I'm not sure that problem can be avoided in any training center,... maybe it'll be avoided here because of the staff and the organized nature in which this program is laid out. Which looks impressive.

But I wonder if they can keep it as clean and neat once they get as much information as WA has available to their members.??
Something that is mind boggling when you first see it and is, definitely in need of a good librarian.

As far as Affilorama is concerned,...here is what has me believing I will give this trial at least a month.......

The tools
WA has some tools too and like any program some you use and some you don't. In WA I mostly don't.

In the ONE DAY I've been here, I've only had the opportunity to skim the tools and yet have already been super impressed with two of them.
the market strength analysis, and the backlink checker,
Both have produced information I am now putting to use. And would never have thought to look for.

The training is also focused on what I currently need help with and is easier for me to understand and implement, as I have already done.

OK even though "Cheap Runs Very Deep in my Family",... I will admit it......I Got My Buck's worth!
Thank-You Staff, & Mark.

So which one is better???.........

When in doubt,...Flip a coin.

Listen if I've learned nothing in the last couple of years of "banging my head against my keyboard",....Any form of action is better than none.

I think if you are here, and you're seriously going to take action on what you learn,..then Stay Here And Stick With It!. Milk these guys for everything they offer.

If your not sold on this deal then test Wealthy Affiliate for a month, you won't be sorry either way.......if you take action.

Just don't sit on your hands......
Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and become a slave.
www.WAPlatinum.com

PremiumMember
stiznef
Trust:
Just thought that I should mentions as well.

I posted some questions here on the site as a (FREE MEMBER). Mark answered my questions personally. That was coaching as good as if not better than what I received at WA.
Last edited by stiznef on 26 Nov 09 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

hasanur
Trust:
oh sake I think if I join WA .I will join WA from MARCUS website .He is a super affiliate coach of WA and he offers 3 books " who loves money" ,Beating adwords and list building .If I join through him I will get one of the book for FREE . I think i will take the book named " Who loves money" AFTER 1 or 2 month if I am not satisfied with WA .then I will join affiliroma perimium for ever and buy amautomation for article marketing and PPC Bully tools for PPC marketing but before all that I will buy web hosting unlimitated which is very important for me. I have 8 blogs at the moments and doing affiliate marketing through my blogs. what is your opinion in my above steps?
Free online Earning Information Cent re http://freeonlineearningworldwide.blogspot.com/
Invest 10% Money in Investment program http://safeinvestmentsreviews.blogspot.com/

leader
Trust:
Hi HASANUR

Sounds like a good plan of action, Go For It.

You may need more than a month to download all the ebooks and PDF's offered by WA though.

I hope you will research forums and blogs on the subject of PPC Bully and find some sincere reviews before you go ahead and buy.!!!!
You will get all the education you need from WA and Affilorama, and ALL the tools you need to start out are FREE.

Even though purchasing addiction is what makes the money go round the net so furiously, watch out you don't catch the bug yourself.

Have a great week-end...
www.WAPlatinum.com

mack45
Trust:
Hi I to am a former WA member and can give some advice to people who go there to save you a lot if that's your plan. No. one do not sign up to any of the inside programs like one week marketing,Seven step plan , and the things you do not need like a aweber account. Do not go buy any thing from other affiliates. Just learn from there sale tactics. Just learn from there plan do not buy until you make money. Site Rubix could help a lot but you should learn word press first because in the long run you can go cheaper and faster than anything else and it is more versatile.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

hasanur
Trust:
Dear sir
Thnaks for the advice but another think I need to use of paypal and click bank. how can i use it from BANGLADESH? Bangladesh is not accepted in paypal or click bank .

hasanur
Trust:
Dear leader
what about ppc bully-2?

leader
Trust:
Hi guy and sorry for the delay in reply,.....the Steelhead are running like crazy right now and since I work from home and live 10 min. from the river,......"well a man has got to have priorities".

By the way Steelhead are very large fish that make mad dashes up the river twice a year and are "Great Sport to Fish".

Anyhow........PPCBull.........

Please surf around forums like Warrior, Digitalpoint, 5 Star, and check out the recommendations.
From my experience with other products put on by these people the hottest and most useful part of a program making those promises is the.........sales letter. and not enough else to justify the cost.

Instead of getting caught up in the hype, push and limited time to cash in "Balderdash", wait to see what people are experiencing because the sales copy and the actual performance of a large number of Super Duper programs ....like PPCBully,.........DO NOT MATCH.

Caveat emptor,.....I don't know if you have that saying where you live but the translation to English is, "Let The Buyer Beware".

In other words it is up to YOU.

Have a Great Day.
www.WAPlatinum.com

idleme125
Trust:
Affilorama hands down. I was with WA for awhile and its not easy to follow and not updated. They have the 8 week course which is okay if you have NEVER heard of the internet! I'm exaggerating here but really the cost is cheaper but for a reason. Most of the software doesn't even compare with Affilorama. Example, they push their site rubix as one of the "cutting edge" tools available. When you start using it, it's really not well thought out. When I complained about it I got slammed by everybody else for stating an opinion. Heck, I was paying for the stuff and no help? Forget it! I eventually bailed, the site is only good for socializing if you need it that bad to pay for it.
mack45
Trust:
I found that to at WA if you complain about any one they get very upset. they do not like the boat rocked. a course I did it anyway and I got a little virus the next day for my trouble. The support there is lacking. I do not do vengeance so I left there and found a much better place.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

chris72
Trust:
Hey guys!

I loved the guys at WA, the whole forum community was really awesome and the 8 week starter course was brilliant for complete newbies. Then they upgraded to Platinum, got rid of the 8 week course it has all been downhill since.

The forum became bitchy, newbies were getting lost and slammed this way and that. The advice from the new generation of 'guru's' was confusing at best, downright condescending at worst. To find any reliable information on any topic you had to scroll through tons of outdated and often inaccurate bs.

I lost count of the number of forum posts from people who were completely disheartened with the format and some were even in tears feeling that they had just wasted their money because they couldn't even find out where their training was to begin! (there is no free option).

Then there are the people offering to take newbies by the hand and guide them through the whole WA thing - for a price of course. Now I reckon that if the course is that good, you don't need a guide, so with this and the chaos that WA had become in mind I stopped promoting it.

I see that they have now re-instated the beginners course, but it is really just the old course re-hashed with the same outdated information.

In saying that, I still felt sad when I canceled my membership. Kyle and Carson do seem like genuinely nice guys. It is a shame that they have let the 'community' take over their site.

I also miss PotPieGirl's, JC Pacero's, Marcus' and Travis' words of wisdom and posts, but really, I was only there in the end to socialize...which doesn't make for doing loads of work :o)

Loving the Affilorama approach, the focus on what is relevant, the training tools, the step by step video tutorials and the personality of the staff - great job guys!

In fact when Hubby decided to give this a go it was Affilorama that he chose to learn with and not WA. I also joined him with the training and have learned far more in 3 months with Affilorama than in 9 months with WA.

But that's just me, and him, and countless other newbies.

Great job here guys, you should all be very proud of what you have built up here. It really is one of the best training sites on the web.

Rach
Kick-Butt Writing Services http://rachaelmcnaught.com

Outstanding Quality PLR Packs http://niche-plr-products.com

Learn to be a Digital Writer http://thedigitalwriter.net/

This topic was started on Nov 25, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.