Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affilorama Membership

rodav120
Trust:

Affilorama Membership

Just got in today. I want to be clear about my membership. My email says that this
is my Day 1 of 5. So after my 5 days are over will I be charged the $47 for premium
membership? There is also an offer for an upgrade to premium membership for $5 for 5 days.
After 5 days will I be automatically charged $47 if I don't cancel? It's not clear in the offer
what will happen after 5 days.

rodav120
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama, Rodav120 :)

You currently have a free account with Affilorama. That means that you have lifetime access to at least 85 lessons and videos on affiliate marketing :)

If you want to go beyond the basics and move on to more advanced training, you could upgrade your account to premium membership. Here you will get some more creative, cutting-edge marketing techniques beyond what is covered in Affilorama. If you take up the US$5 for 5 days offer, you will be billed US$47 after the fifth day and monthly thereafter. You may choose to cancel your premium membership if you want to stop further payments. Just email us and we will process your cancellation request immediately. You will still be able to access the free lessons in Affilorama even if you cancel your premium membership.

Hope this answers your question :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

marcovandaar
Trust:
Hello,

i want to cancel my premium membership.but i dont know to which email i need to send my request

thx
marco
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
marcovandaar wrote:i want to cancel my premium membership.but i dont know to which email i need to send my request

Just email us at support@affilorama.com and we'll process your cancellation request :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

marcovandaar
Trust:
ok, thank you very much michelle

This topic was started on Oct 31, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.